Box may be unobtainable in 2007?

I am sorry to tell you it's a rumor I have heard too (box discontinued) during the past few months.

I have been told it has become too expensive for a non exotic leather.

I don't know if it makes sense, and I can't guarantee it's the truth. That's all I know.

unfortunately yes actually i should have received my vert anis/raisin stitch togo by now but alas nothing i have to wait a teeny weeny bit longer (apparently the skins are to thin at the moment so a lack of supply. what is the world coming too anorexic cows with thin skin :crybaby:

I am sorry to tell you it's a rumor I have heard too (box discontinued) during the past few months.

I have been told it has become too expensive for a non exotic leather.

I don't know if it makes sense, and I can't guarantee it's the truth. That's all I know.
It can't be the price, vache liegee outprices box by a couple of hundred. And if box did become too expensive, well, idiots like myself are willing to pay the price.

yep can not be the price a lot of people love it and pay the price and hey if that is too expensive what about the exotics? ;) i guarantee you the price for the product is not the concern of hermès :roflmfao:

unfortunately yes actually i should have received my vert anis/raisin stitch togo by now but alas nothing i have to wait a teeny weeny bit longer (apparently the skins are to thin at the moment so a lack of supply. what is the world coming too anorexic cows with thin skin :crybaby:

Argh, this sucks!! I am really looking forward to seeing your vert anis togo with the gorgeous raisin stitching too!!:crybaby: First it's the lizard that cannot seem to grow up, now it's the anorexic cows. Hermes need to put them on steroids! Ok, maybe not steroids but they need a nutritionist for these critters!!

ahhh, noooooo!!!!!

I ordered my Birkin in Togo..........:cursing: ..........

if chevre gets discontinued, I'll just die!!!!

I think the chevre thing is just a rumor, becuase I've still seen LOTS of chevre bags at my local store. In fact, my SA told me that they're getting quite a few rose shocking chevre bags for Spring.

You know what there is A LOT of at the moment? CLEMENCE...it's bloody EVERYWHERE......I like it, (in fact, I want clemence to be the leather in my toile/leather combo) but it's too squishy for some applications.

You know what there is A LOT of at the moment? CLEMENCE...it's bloody EVERYWHERE......I like it, (in fact, I want clemence to be the leather in my toile/leather combo) but it's too squishy for some applications.

You're right! There seems to be lots of Clemence lately. Also lots of Vache Liegee! I think Clemence is a good leather for a souple Bolide 37cm.:yes:

It can't be the price, vache liegee outprices box by a couple of hundred. And if box did become too expensive, well, idiots like myself are willing to pay the price.

Hi HG, the pricing policy for the different leathers seems to be rather varied around the world. In Singapore, vache liegee is not more expensive than box, and my guess is because it is still a new leather, and prices have not been adjusted yet. What say you?

Argh, this sucks!! I am really looking forward to seeing your vert anis togo with the gorgeous raisin stitching too!!:crybaby: First it's the lizard that cannot seem to grow up, now it's the anorexic cows. Hermes need to put them on steroids! Ok, maybe not steroids but they need a nutritionist for these critters!!

OMG...LOL at your post... My first thought...perhaps they need to look at Spain...more "conservative" valuation of BMI there these days... (Note...no intent to insult any of my Spanish friends...just thinking of their model requirements...that was Spain, yes?)