Box Leather - A little something new! :)

Last edited:
That's perfect! You can carry your Blackberry and a little extra, it looks like. For me the extra would be lip balm, I'm an addict! Great solution for the problem that women's clothes never have pockets.

If you are a lip balm addict you must try the Jo Malone one ... it is truly amazing.. I promise!!! I have a tube in my purse, in my desk drawer at work, at bedside, by the computer and in my dressing room.... Can you tell I love this stuff!!!

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...00285cat4830738cat000393cat1090734cat14070736

Kallie Girl that is adorable ! Does it have top closure ?

Hi, no, it is open, which is good for my use. I love that the middle top portion is sort of "scooped" out, so it makes it easy to get to whatever is inside.

I think one of the reasons that the price is so reasonable (by H standards) is that it does not have a lot of extras on it. I thought that $650 was not bad... considering what leather accessories cost ... but they have closures and zippers, etc... which drives up the price.

these are very nice. Actually, I was thinking of something like this to drop in the Birkin and when stepping out to lunch, just taking that with..my first thought was chanel WOC but this may work well!!

Hi, no, it is open, which is good for my use. I love that the middle top portion is sort of "scooped" out, so it makes it easy to get to whatever is inside.

I think one of the reasons that the price is so reasonable (by H standards) is that it does not have a lot of extras on it. I thought that $650 was not bad... considering what leather accessories cost ... but they have closures and zippers, etc... which drives up the price.

What can you put in it? can it fit a wallet, a phone, and a key? If yes, I am SOLD.

Perfection KallieGirl! :ps:

attachment.php

Wonderful acquisitions, Katel! I saw many of these on sale at FSH, and most of the female SAs were also wearing one. I was hankering after something practical to run errands in, and went for the TPM Vespa instead, since it has width to it, so that is another alternative to anyone looking for a similar bag.