bought today, but LVs misaligned!

I had the exact same experience a few weeks ago. My speedy 30 is misaligned and I went to the store for an exchange. The sales lady gave me so much attitude and she made me feel like I was crazy. Anyway, you can only return it for store credit, but I found another one that's aligned better that's a store sample. Good luck!

I think what you are seeing is actually caused by the handle tab covering more of the brown fabric that makes it "appear" off center.

do yall see the LV in the middle of the tabs? well, the designs to the right & left of it, the left one seems to showing quite a bit more than the right one isn't it? i don't know why it bugs me so much, but it does.

hey troya, i thought maybe i was being petty, but it's not unreasonable that the alignment be spot on, right? i'm def. taking it back. it's just way too obvious to me.

I think I see what you mean but the point is: if you are not happy than please return it- a bag should make you smile, as it makes you obviously not happy, get one that makes you smile!:yes:

I can't really see the misalignment. You must have sharp eye. If it really bugs you, you could try exchanging it.

Edited to add: Ooops! I didn't realize how old this thread is! How on earth did it get revived?

You should be happy with your bag, you're not so def exchange it and look the next one over carefully. Don't let the SA give you attitude, it's your purchase and you deserve to be 100% happy with it.

In all honesty.. It would bother me. I would return it and get another, but make sure to inspect it first, so you don't need to make another return. You do not want to become one of "those" clients.