Bought my very first Balenciaga!!

1. So many temptations on this forum... but so little time... I finally took the plunge and won my first B-bag moto from eBay! I'm following Cristina's footsteps! :lol:

Here are the photos the seller provided for me:

bordeaux.jpg

bordeaux3.jpg

I actually missed out on this bordeaux from Aloha Rag but not anymore... I love wine red!! :love: I'll post more photos when I receive the bag.

2. :love: :love: :love: :lol:

3. Very cute! Congrats!!

4. The bag is gorgeous! I love the colour too! :love: . Congrats Irrisy! Please post pics when you receive the bag!.

5. YAY Irissy! I am so happy for you! I hope you receive it soon, I can't wait to see more pictures :love: :nuts:

6. Y'all are making me want to :cry: . I've wanted a b-bag for the longest time, and I just can't afford it. YOu all keep making me want to be impulsive, but I just don't have the money.

Stupid tuition fees!

Seriously tho', major congrats to Irissy and Cristina - if I can't have one, I'm glad at least someone can. Enjoy your bags for me girls (esp. Cris - that shade of green is my dream - see avi).

7. Love it love it! Great choice of color ;)

8. Oh how I love red! It's gorgeous!

9. Don't worry, once you graduate you'll be making the big bucks! Then you can buy all the bags you ever wanted. ;)

10. Thanks everyone!! I loveee red too... :shame: Can't wait...

And Cristina, I noticed you changed your title. :amuse:

11. pretty color

12. Beautiful color!!!! Congratulations!

13. It is such a great color - great find.

Hope you get a tracking number soon. :biggrin:

14. Thanks Loganz for reminding me. I already asked the seller if she'll provide me insurance or at least delivery confirmation or something that I can track.

15. beautiful bag, congratulations!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice