Bought my very first Balenciaga!!

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
So many temptations on this forum... but so little time... I finally took the plunge and won my first B-bag moto from ebay! I'm following Cristina's footsteps! :lol:

Here are the photos the seller provided for me:

bordeaux.jpg

bordeaux3.jpg

I actually missed out on this bordeaux from Aloha Rag but not anymore... I love wine red!! :love: I'll post more photos when I receive the bag.

Y'all are making me want to :cry: . I've wanted a b-bag for the longest time, and I just can't afford it. YOu all keep making me want to be impulsive, but I just don't have the money.

Stupid tuition fees!

Seriously tho', major congrats to Irissy and Cristina - if I can't have one, I'm glad at least someone can. Enjoy your bags for me girls (esp. Cris - that shade of green is my dream - see avi).

english_girl_900 said:
Y'all are making me want to :cry: . I've wanted a b-bag for the longest time, and I just can't afford it. YOu all keep making me want to be impulsive, but I just don't have the money.

Stupid tuition fees!

Seriously tho', major congrats to Irissy and Cristina - if I can't have one, I'm glad at least someone can. Enjoy your bags for me girls (esp. Cris - that shade of green is my dream - see avi).

Don't worry, once you graduate you'll be making the big bucks! Then you can buy all the bags you ever wanted. ;)

Thanks Loganz for reminding me. I already asked the seller if she'll provide me insurance or at least delivery confirmation or something that I can track.