Bought a fake from posh…

Just a thought, would it be worth to contact LV to request for some kind of repair? Like S-lock, a tab or something else. If they assess it to be fake, the repair request will be rejected I suppose and they'd let you know.

I did it once for a preloved bag I bought. I had a bad feeling about it as the seller immediately deleted the post after I bought it. To ease my mind, I decided to bring it in for a minor repair. I purposely snipped a few stitches from the made in leather tab inside the bag then requested for restitching, cos it was the cheapest repair I could get ($45 I believe). It wasn't a very expensive bag though so I was ready to let it go should it come back as fake and seller won't take it back. Luckily LV repaired it and i happily paid for the restitching cost that gave me peace of mind. Plus I got a new dust bag out of it too as it didn't come with one ☺️

Just a thought, would it be worth to contact LV to request for some kind of repair? Like S-lock, a tab or something else. If they assess it to be fake, the repair request will be rejected I suppose and they'd let you know.

I did it once for a preloved bag I bought. I had a bad feeling about it as the seller immediately deleted the post after I bought it. To ease my mind, I decided to bring it in for a minor repair. I purposely snipped a few stitches from the made in leather tab inside the bag then requested for restitching, cos it was the cheapest repair I could get ($45 I believe). It wasn't a very expensive bag though so I was ready to let it go should it come back as fake and seller won't take it back. Luckily LV repaired it and i happily paid for the restitching cost that gave me peace of mind. Plus I got a new dust bag out of it too as it didn't come with one ☺️
interesting...how long ago was this?

I might try it:smile: thanks.
Right now, I’m waiting for an answer from master cards.. PayPal can no longer do anything since I also started a complaint with my credit card company. I didn’t know this before though.. I feel like this is a nightmare