Bought a fake from posh…

Have you informed them of the notice from the authenticator that it’s fake? I would keep reaching out by all methods possible until they give you a refund tbh. Eventually there’s going to be a customer service person understanding enough to figure it out for you
I did, I also had another company run a test and it came back fake as well. The only company that said the bag was authentic is the one that they use, and where they asked me to have the bag checked.. as if they would say they had made a mistake …
I am not able to talk to anyone .. they only say that are sticking to their guns! I don’t know what to do..! I am stuck with a fake !

I did, I also had another company run a test and it came back fake as well. The only company that said the bag was authentic is the one that they use, and where they asked me to have the bag checked.. as if they would say they had made a mistake …
I am not able to talk to anyone .. they only say that are sticking to their guns! I don’t know what to do..! I am stuck with a fake !
Would Paypal or your CC company refund you if you provide authentication results that state it is fake?

I just compared your pictures to my Pochette Metis EW... If yours is a fake, it is scary to see how close it looks to mine.
The only difference I could see is the number of stitches in the heat stamp. Yours is 10 stitches across and 7 stitches down. Mine is 9 stitches across and 6 stitches down. I'm attaching a picture of mine. Did the authenticators that came back with a fake assessment say what it is about your bag that make them think it's fake?
IMG_5801.jpeg

I just compared your pictures to my Pochette Metis EW... If yours is a fake, it is scary to see how close it looks to mine.
The only difference I could see is the number of stitches in the heat stamp. Yours is 10 stitches across and 7 stitches down. Mine is 9 stitches across and 6 stitches down. I'm attaching a picture of mine. Did the authenticators that came back with a fake assessment say what it is about your bag that make them think it's fake?
View attachment 5914461
yours is quite different to hers

View attachment 5914461
Would you mind taking a picture of the front logo please - the clasp under

I am so disappointed in how Posh is handling this for you. I avoid them because of my fear of the authentication process they provide... but this has solidified they don't deserve our business. I hope you get your money back. I'd even resort to commenting on their social media or filing a BBB report if you must.

Would you mind taking a picture of the front logo please - the clasp under
Sure, I'm attaching a couple here for you to compare. Forgive the protective sticker on the front clasp, LOL.

Also, maybe you should take your bag into a boutique for them to scan the chip for you. If you can't do that, use the NFC scanner app.

IMG_5804.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5808.jpeg
    IMG_5808.jpeg
    171.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_5809.jpeg
    IMG_5809.jpeg
    172.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_5807.jpeg
    IMG_5807.jpeg
    194.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5805.jpeg
    IMG_5805.jpeg
    224.2 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: livethelake
Thank you ! I tried the scanner. All my bags scan but this one.. nothing happens..
The pictures totally help! Check out yours Vs the one I bought and was told was real..

Attachments

• IMG_3777.jpeg
    IMG_3777.jpeg
    219.9 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_3778.jpeg
    IMG_3778.jpeg
    212.6 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3779.jpeg
    IMG_3779.jpeg
    183.7 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_3780.jpeg
    IMG_3780.jpeg
    179.5 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_3781.jpeg
    IMG_3781.jpeg
    173.8 KB · Views: 66
I am completely ignorant when it comes to Louis Vuitton items, but the photos above really illustrate the differences between the genuine and not-so-genuine bags. That was super helpful and I hope it gives Karylicious the ammo she needs to win her claim. It doesn't say much about Poshmark's authentication services....
I would never trust them with a high priced item. I collect Zimmermann pieces and sometimes source past collection pieces from Poshmark. I am confident in my authentication skills, I would say over half likely closer to 60-70% of the Zimmermann pieces I see listed on there are fakes.

I'm really rooting for OP to get her money back. These companies have more than enough money to refund unhappy consumers if they prioritize customer service.