Boucheron jewellery!

Hi, how are you liking this pendant? Does it flip or shift around? I’m looking at in YG. It’s beautiful
Hi, I’m in love w it so much. It’s the perfect everyday necklace for me. I love the thicker chain and that the pendant is movable and not fixed. It doesn’t flip at all and stays put all day. I would like to get the Small version as well to wear when going outs and more as a statement necklace

Reactions: janejane
Hi, I’m in love w it so much. It’s the perfect everyday necklace for me. I love the thicker chain and that the pendant is movable and not fixed. It doesn’t flip at all and stays put all day. I would like to get the Small version as well to wear when going outs and more as a statement necklace
Hihi when you say thicker chain - thicker than which brand/model chain?
I also prefer movable pendant!

Reactions: Peridot_Paradise
2 hands down! It can be worn with just the stud. If you can find another single earring for the other ear it’ll be a totally different vibe! So much more versatile!

The feather earrings look stunning on you too!!!

You mean like this? Ooooh why didn’t I think of this earlier???
View attachment 5948069
Thanks for the comments. Yes, serpent is more versatile if I can find something else or just get two of the same.
Love the way the feather is swinging up. I think you can also put the feather on the earlobe and drop the stem as a third way. Very versatile too. :heart:

Reactions: mcmug17
I’m so glad to hear it. The chain is so beautiful on this piece. Thank you very much!

Reactions: Peridot_Paradise
Not sure what the material is, but it has a tendency to chip. Look at used photos on eBay/Vestiaire. I really like the look of the Quatre, but the chipping puts me off. Leaning towards getting a variation that has the white ceramic.

I’d purchase directly from the boutique if you can, so you can get the sizing correct as it varies depending on the style.
Hi! Did you ever get the quatre with white ceramic? If so, how is it holding up? Were you looking at the necklace or a different piece?

Can any owners of quatre pieces chime in about its wear and tear and how they’re holding up? Does the brown PVD fade/chip over time? I’m interested in the necklace.

Last edited:
i've been trying to find the quatre grosgrain bangle in YG for awhile now and thought it was strange i was having such a difficult time. then i saw on a dutch jewelry store's website that the line has been discontinued :sad:

i've been trying to find the quatre grosgrain bangle in YG for awhile now and thought it was strange i was having such a difficult time. then i saw on a dutch jewelry store's website that the line has been discontinued :sad:

I read serious grammar mistakes in the link lol.

If it’s true, it’s a a pity. I can see it’s a nice stack piece to giving the wrist candies some kind of dimensional interest and staying neat.

Last edited:

I love the ring version too.
Makes a nice stack.