Boucheron jewellery!

They. Are. Here.

They are stunning on the ears. I think I’m even more in love in the peacock feathers series now than ever.

The post of the earrings can be folded. They work on pierced ears or as clip ons.

I like the new packaging. You can remove the felt padding and use it as a canister and decoration with the new box.

View attachment 5946942View attachment 5946943View attachment 5946944View attachment 5946945
Congratulations on the gorgeous set! Mod shot please when you have a chance. I recently tried this earring and the white gold drop version (the movement of the feather just amazing), so in love with their feather line.

• Thanks
Reactions: mcmug17
I love the plume de paon ring so much, wish I could carry it off. Recently just picked up my first piece - the quatre classic ear cuff.
My ears are pierced but I'm allergic to most metals, so never could wear jewelry on my ears. Hope they release more single cuffs.

View attachment 5947038
I have this ear clip as my first piece as well, then the rest was history. Oops. When I was thinking about the ring I had my eyes on the smallest version first. Same as you I thought I wouldn’t be able to carry it off. Then I also tried on the one I bought and you know how it went. It’s actually a very nice right hand ring.

IMG_0243.jpeg

I have this ear clip as my first piece as well, then the rest was history. Oops. When I was thinking about the ring I had my eyes on the smallest version first. Same as you I thought I wouldn’t be able to carry it off. Then I also tried on the one I bought and you know how it went. It’s actually a very nice right hand ring.

View attachment 5947576
Do you have a modeling shot of the ring on?
I am on the lookout for a ring for my right index, but I think I gravitate towards more angular styles of jewelry.

OMG the large feathers are so stunning!! But they would be sitting in my jewelry box instead of being worn.

View attachment 5947575
it IS really beautiful as a clip, have you tried the other way? will be gorgeous too.
the large feathers are TDF, but I agree with you, they will be sitting in the jewelry box most of the time even if I could afford them.

Would love everyone's opinion on Boucheron Serpent and Buccellati Opera (Small) earrings, which one do you like more in the photo 2 & 3?

1707832167283.png 1707832207049.png 1707832255549.png

it IS really beautiful as a clip, have you tried the other way? will be gorgeous too.
the large feathers are TDF, but I agree with you, they will be sitting in the jewelry box most of the time even if I could afford them.

Would love everyone's opinion on Boucheron Serpent and Buccellati Opera (Small) earrings, which one do you like more in the photo 2 & 3?

View attachment 5947962 View attachment 5947963 View attachment 5947966
Big fan of Serpent so I choose pic 2!

Reactions: rosebean

View attachment 5947962 View attachment 5947963 View attachment 5947966
2 hands down! It can be worn with just the stud. If you can find another single earring for the other ear it’ll be a totally different vibe! So much more versatile!

The feather earrings look stunning on you too!!!

have you tried the other way? will be gorgeous too
You mean like this? Ooooh why didn’t I think of this earlier???
IMG_4910.jpeg

Last edited: