Boucheron jewellery!

I really like the quatre classique pieces. Does anyone know what the “brown PVD” material is?

Also, do you purchase your pieces directly from the boucheron website? How was the experience/customer service?
Not sure what the material is, but it has a tendency to chip. Look at used photos on eBay/Vestiaire. I really like the look of the Quatre, but the chipping puts me off. Leaning towards getting a variation that has the white ceramic.

I’d purchase directly from the boutique if you can, so you can get the sizing correct as it varies depending on the style.

Reactions: JulieKat
Not sure what the material is, but it has a tendency to chip. Look at used photos on eBay/Vestiaire. I really like the look of the Quatre, but the chipping puts me off. Leaning towards getting a variation that has the white ceramic.

I’d purchase directly from the boutique if you can, so you can get the sizing correct as it varies depending on the style.
Oh wow, good to know, thanks! I may look into other variations as well. I’m interested in the necklace so sizing should be fine. I’m not near a boutique, only purchasing options would be the boucheron website or department stores that sell it.

I am interested in

Serpent Bohème 18K Yellow Gold & Diamond Pendant Necklace, anyone own it, can have any review? and for yellow gold or rose gold, which one to pick?

Compared to VCA alhambra diamond version ? which one you like better. Thanks for any comments.

I am interested in

Serpent Bohème 18K Yellow Gold & Diamond Pendant Necklace, anyone own it, can have any review? and for yellow gold or rose gold, which one to pick?

Compared to VCA alhambra diamond version ? which one you like better. Thanks for any comments.
I don't have this but it is next on my list. I have the serpent XS ring and XS bracelet both in YG. Very satisfied with both.
You'll have to try both golds on to see which suits your skin tone. My SA felt YG looks better on me hence YG for both.
Boucheron's YG is slightly lighter than Cartier's version IMO.
I don't have the alhambra diamond necklace to compare but the serpent series definitely shines.

Very lovely.
May I ask is this the XS or S?
I been planning to get the serpent necklace this year but I can't decide to go with the MOP or diamond in XS.
Thank you. This is the XS in yellow gold the MOP is so pretty as well but I think the diamond one is more durable. I usually never take my necklace off while cooking, exercise, shower or the beach and I’m very particular w the stones that I purchase

Thank you. This is the XS in yellow gold the MOP is so pretty as well but I think the diamond one is more durable. I usually never take my necklace off while cooking, exercise, shower or the beach and I’m very particular w the stones that I purchase
It's so pretty!
I do have the ring and bracelet in XS too but I wonder if it will be too matchy for all 3pcs to be the same (if you know what i mean).
I also like the little diamond detail with the stone models. Argh also the pink quartz in S is nice!
My SA just informed me there is a price increase in my country in early Feb. Not sure if I should go and look but it might be an impulse buy if I go haha

Reactions: Peridot_Paradise
It's so pretty!
I do have the ring and bracelet in XS too but I wonder if it will be too matchy for all 3pcs to be the same (if you know what i mean).
I also like the little diamond detail with the stone models. Argh also the pink quartz in S is nice!
My SA just informed me there is a price increase in my country in early Feb. Not sure if I should go and look but it might be an impulse buy if I go haha
Oh I see ur dilemma if you don’t like the matchy(I personally like that) look then go for the MOP or the Pink Quartz also the Garnet one is very pretty as well and the most durable stone from the three. Thats a very tough decision they’re all so pretty perhaps when you visit the boutique ur decision will be easier. Also do you think the little diamond on the chain would flip? I have the Cartier love necklace with similar diamond on the chain and I avoid wearing that necklace for that specific reason

Oh I see ur dilemma if you don’t like the matchy(I personally like that) look then go for the MOP or the Pink Quartz also the Garnet one is very pretty as well and the most durable stone from the three. Thats a very tough decision they’re all so pretty perhaps when you visit the boutique ur decision will be easier. Also do you think the little diamond on the chain would flip? I have the Cartier love necklace with similar diamond on the chain and I avoid wearing that necklace for that specific reason
Yes i would think it will flip. Even the xs diamond one without the little diamond flips but after a while you just forget about it and let it be. The thing that irks me about the bracelet is the dangling excess chain at the end when I'm working on my laptop lol. I'm thinking of removing it not sure if they do it for me.

Reactions: Peridot_Paradise
B is definitely addicting. I started with their Quatre collection. This is my latest piece before the price increase!! And I already have eyes on Lisere and more feathers. And hopefully one day something from Ivy. They do help keep my spirit up at work LOL.

But for now, I’ll have to be on an instant ramen diet for a while as the matching earrings are also on the way…

IMG_0239.jpeg