Bottega Veneta Jodie Bag

@gagabag, it’s lighter than tourmaline. Tourmaline is midnight—almost black—and Space is a deep navy. Dare I say it has the teeniest bit of Atlantic in it that just brightens it up a hair.

Edited to add: it could be like a much darker Celeste.

Reactions: rose80
@gagabag, it’s lighter than tourmaline. Tourmaline is midnight—almost black—and Space is a deep navy. Dare I say it has the teeniest bit of Atlantic in it that just brightens it up a hair.

Edited to add: it could be like a much darker Celeste.
Ooooh thank you, I’m glad that it’s different enough! I still have my campana in tourmaline and I don’t want the colours to be too close. Thank you! :love:

Does anyone have an idea of what this coming season colours will be for the jodie? I’ve seen they have released so far the colour windswept and ice cream but wondered if anyone knew what other colours will be released? Thanks

Does anyone here own a mini jodie with chain? I know some do not like the idea of the added strap but since it’s also completely removable, having the option to hang your bag when you’re in the toilet would not hurt? :whut: Say if both versions are about the same price, would you pick the one with strap? Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Last edited:
The answers might be biased on this since I'm posting this in the BV thread... :lol:
I'm heading to Paris in May and can only pick up one bag, would you get a small jodie (fondant) or the celine triomphe in medium (black)??
Do small jodie owners find this bag versatile year round? Do you think the color fondant is versatile year round?

Reactions: OCMomof3
I just received my mini Jodie in the color ‘washed bliss’, a very pale pink. It’s one of my favorite colours. The base of my closet is black, nude, white and light pink, so fits with practically all of my clothes and naturally I couldn’t resist this color:girlsigh:.

I do feel like I kind of have to get used to a light colored bag worn by the leather as I had stopped buying light colored bags as I can’t stand them getting tarnished and I’m afraid of sweaty hands in warm weather. I do love the way it looks worn on the wrist.

I also feel like I well wear this bag more with the zipper open than closed.

I’m sorry for the bathrobe, but I’m pretty excited:love:.

4EB10291-EE08-4643-A8DB-9EE637A1C9F4.jpeg

7610D163-E261-4630-9CB0-42D4EC47EA7D.jpeg

F4B01EA8-7A1C-472C-B348-EE4BD432F52B.jpeg