Bottega Veneta in Action!

ms piggy - You look so pretty! Limo is awesome and the med veneta is perfect on you. Isn't it deceivingly large despite the petite size?

I will take some "action" and "what's in my BV" pics this weekend....working on it! Hard for me to do it in to my narrow mirror. If I asked someone to do it, they would be on to my tPF obsession! :rolleyes: It's enough that they know I'm crazy about handbags!!

raz96, CX827, oiuja board, maye : Thanks for the kind words :blush:

gingerale : The large Veneta is so casual chic, def no regrets. :yes:

uclaboi : Love your BV bracelets, maybe one day :graucho:

Ms P, you look fabulous with that Veneta !!! ... just the perfect size on you and I thot it was small when I saw it at the boutique.... hmmmmm, now my medium Veneta looks sooooo huge....! Hey, btw, how about action pics of your Cocker? Actually, I'm dying to see your hair.... the curls look lovely in both your action pics (the earlier one where you were wearing Massimo Dutti).

Thanks. My Veneta is the med. I do not think your large looks huge at all. I think the med and large gives out diff vibe, both are equally stunning in their own ways. :yes:

*off topic*
:lol: My hair is most stubborn. I have naturally wavy and fizzy hair which requires high maintenance to look good. Most days I just bun it up for work - less hassle and more professional. You have lovely curls too (from your black Veneta pic). Oh, and I love the pearl ring too. Am into pearls - my signature work dressing is pearl earrings with 2-piece suit.

wow you ladies look great! love the relaxed style with the hot designer bag. the veneta sure is a gorgeous bag - now I am between a Sloane and a Veneta (can't get both at the moment..)

A fab bag really dresses up a casual look - so chic, no? :lol:

To me the Veneta is the ultimate classic chic - very BV. The Sloane is trendy chic. Both are great and you cant go wrong with either. All depends on your usage and needs. I find the Veneta is good for both work and casual - the Sloane is a tad too casual for my office. Have fun deciding which one to get first. :graucho:

ms piggy - You look so pretty! Limo is awesome and the med veneta is perfect on you. Isn't it deceivingly large despite the petite size?

:yes: The med Veneta is by no means a small bag. Guess we are so used to seeing monstrous bags these days.

I will take some "action" and "what's in my BV" pics this weekend....working on it!

Can't wait! :okay:

ms piggy, ouija board, lara0112, and bag.lover, thanks for the sweet compliments!

Thanks raz96, I go through spurts of using the bag. It really is not that squishy yet. The leather is beautifully soft though. How about you? Are you wearing yours alot? I just love the color of your Cocker!

myindulgence, you have found me out! Yes, I am a white tank(sometimes black) with everything girl. I really like the luxe with the casual too.Well sa

Miss Piggy, What sit the size of your Limo Veneta? Is it spacious? Are there 3 sizes for Veneta? Small medium and Large? Plan to buy one TIA

Hi, my Veneta is the medium. I think the standard Venetas come in medium and large. I've seen photos of a mini, not sure if that's small. Maybe someone else is able to share the info.

Hi Ms Piggy,
Is medium quite spacious? Does the LIMO color get dirty easily? Really want one too :tup:

The medium is really quite roomy. I think it measures more than 14" wide - def not a small bag. Limo is a great neutral and is rather dirt resistance. It's more of a medium colour, grey taupey. You should def get one!