Bottega Veneta in Action!

I like skulls and adore McQueen's scarves. They accent any outfit. Lovely pairing with Barolo. [emoji7]
do you like them in colours? as i am a 'strictly black' fan :death:
i can't even say say what accents what better, Barolo the skulls, or the skulls Barolo :lol:
it's a rare case when 2 equally powerful things work well together and not overload each other :love:

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
do you like them in colours?

it's a rare case when 2 equally powerful things work well together and not overload each other

I do like seeing them in colors but seems like gray with black works best for me and this is the one I use all the type. I have another one, black skulls amidst green and yellow flowers and it had been hanging in the closet ever since I purchased it.

I think that is the charm with BV and McQueen. BV being minimal in design and hardware pairs easily with outfits. McQueen's skulls are also minimal in a way. Just background color with unified skulls.

That said, I like how you style your Hermès scarves with solid color outfits, letting the various colorways and prints take center stage.

Reactions: ksuromax
I do like seeing them in colors but seems like gray with black works best for me and this is the one I use all the type. I have another one, black skulls amidst green and yellow flowers and it had been hanging in the closet ever since I purchased it.

I think that is the charm with BV and McQueen. BV being minimal in design and hardware pairs easily with outfits. McQueen's skulls are also minimal in a way. Just background color with unified skulls.

That said, I like how you style your Hermès scarves with solid color outfits, letting the various colorways and prints take center stage.
:ty:
I have been eyeing other McQ skulls scarves for a while, was a hair close to getting one in red during 'free delivery' promo on Matches, but got a second black instead.
Now i have 2, absolutely the same doubles, but i know i wear my black A LOT, and now i feel safe to wear it even more - i have a back-up. Just in case. :lol:
Hermes is a kind of a challenge, i like classic, 'old school' designs, but i am yet too young for matronly looks they are usually associated with, and i am trying to find the way of wearing them with moden fresh take, adding a bit of feminine charm but without overwhelming me with its power :biggrin: