Color Bottega Veneta Colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at NM yesterday and had a chance to see the colors colonial, lotus, and aurora. According to their system, aurora is yellow-apricot and colonial is yellow. Both the SA and I were a little surprised at that because we both thought the bag was green.

I got a little swatch-happy today and put these together. Will be sure to post in the reference threads as well.

pinkslavenders.jpg

brownsbeiges.jpg

Hi All, Would someone be so kind as to confirm these colors for me? I think the first one is Lotus. It's color code 6701. I'm not sure on the second one. It's an off white with light greyish tones in real life. Color code 9541 - Pargamena perhaps?

Attachments

• DSC02638.JPG
    DSC02638.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 1,135
  • DSC02639.JPG
    DSC02639.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 1,139
^Hi ******! I think they`re labelled after their year of production and since items are hitting the stores already, they must have been produced shortly after the fashion show last september, therefore still in the year 2007!

BTW, can`t wait to see any nice men`s BVs in your wonderful eBoutique!

^Hi ******! I think they`re labelled after their year of production and since items are hitting the stores already, they must have been produced shortly after the fashion show last september, therefore still in the year 2007!

BTW, can`t wait to see any nice men`s BVs in your wonderful eBoutique!

Thank you!! That makes sense;)

Status
Not open for further replies.