Botkier Sasha Duffle

I ordered this and returned it because it was too big for me for an everyday bag. That said, it does NOT look as as big as it does in the AE pictures. I think in the AE pictures the buckle straps are at the longest settings and when you move them up a couple of notches it scrunches up the bag more and it looks smaller and better - much more like the JC Madison pictures. Gorgeous leather , pretty bag - but definitely for somone carrying their whole life around with them. It would be a great overnight bag.

I have this bag, and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It's not too big at all. I agree with previous poster; that one shot makes it look huge. That model must be super short, because it's not THAT big. This is the coolest bag ever. You can toss it around, it's soft, and there's loads of room inside. With my Purseket organizer inside, it has a bit more structure, too... and I took it on a trip to Houston this past weekend and it was ideal!!!

I have the sasha duffle in pudding myself and I LOVE it. its super soft, smooshy AND lightweight. I carried it to work a few times, and also with me on vaca as my carryon for books/magazines, etc. When you have it on as the hobo, it looks more like a cool, boho-like slouchy bag.

Re: the discussion about sizes, there are 3 sizes of the Sasha duffle. There is the Sasha Duffle which measures 17 x 5 x 16 .5 (14" handle drop as hobo, 6" drop as duffle) and there is the Sasha SMALL Duffle, which measures 14.5” x 5” x 12.5” (12” drop as hobo, 6” drop as duffel). There is also a limited edition Sasha MINI duffle, which is available online at Botkier's site only.

I'm thinking of getting the small duffle in Pearl Cognac...

is this the sasha large or med? i am debating if i should get the chocolate duffel from funkylala, but not sure if it will look good on me since i am only 5'2.

The link from AE doesn't seem to work, but I think the pictures you posted are of the large. I think the pictures make it look deceptively huge because it's really stuffed. The Sasha Duffle is a bag that really varies in size depending on how much you put in it. As for if it's too big if you're 5'2", I don't know. It is a good size bag. I am 5'6" and use it all the time for work. It's become one of my more useful bags.