Botkier Bianca or Kale Tate

I say the Botkier. My daughter is quite addicted to the Bianca. We found a black one with silver hw at Nordstroms that had a very, very faint metallic sheen to it. It was on hold for someone else, so my SA found another one in another state. Evidently each Nordies got one only. So I bought it for my daughter for her birthday in July.

Little did I know Nicole was looking for one on her own and got one. She didnt know I bought it.

Dont wanna return it because she worked so hard.

Darnit. I was so happy cause I had her bday done. Back to square one.

I like that Kale bag, would love to see it in blue.

Well, it seems that these two would be hard to compare since they look so different to me. But personally, I like the Kale Tate better. I love the charcoal but would love to see it in that plum colour if that's indeed what I saw from those sample shades Melinda posted. :yes:

Hey, my vote is for the Bianca (because I am getting one in the grey cowhide!) but before you buy make sure that you check for sales, as I figure that this should be going on sale soon!!

Hey tonij, I saw the Botkier in person at Neimans (stopped by Barney's too to see the Tate, but this store didn't carry it). The Botkier is lovely, but I think the Tate is better suited for me (I'm in the big bag stage right now). I have e-mailed Melinda asking her when the navy Tate will go on sale.

You doing any better with your decision?

Hey tonij, I saw the Botkier in person at Neimans (stopped by Barney's too to see the Tate, but this store didn't carry it). The Botkier is lovely, but I think the Tate is better suited for me (I'm in the big bag stage right now). I have e-mailed Melinda asking her when the navy Tate will go on sale.

You doing any better with your decision?
I'm going for the Tate! Now I just need to decide on a color and I need the bag to discounted...then it's mine!
The Tate seems like it's big enough to hold all of my stuff, I'm wondering how much bigger is the Tate Grande?

^^^I want more of a sale than that, lol. How is the Bianca IRL? Is the leather as great as others have said? Is the lining fabulous too? Just curious but I'm still gonna get the Tate when my conditions are met.

Hahaha, always going for the better sale! :P

The leather was very soft on the Bianca, and it was a light weight bag. I didn't take all the stuffing out, so I didn't see the lining. There was one thing I didn't like about it. When I put it on my shoulder, the outside strap kept slipping.

^^^I want more of a sale than that, lol. How is the Bianca IRL? Is the leather as great as others have said? Is the lining fabulous too? Just curious but I'm still gonna get the Tate when my conditions are met.

They have the navy available now. Check this link:
http://www.kalehandbags.com/flashSite/
I have the Tate in the green and I love it-I have the smaller size and it is large-I bet the grande is huge.:wtf: They have three Tates on sale at their website in green and peacock for $359, and the large tate in chestnut for $399. If you want to see if they'll give you and extra percent off call Melinda. She's had several posts on here-MelindaMcCabe.