Bored much? Couldn't sleep & playing with my fobs!

You have a great collection...a little whimsy, a little elegance...you've got it all! Love your new display case.

Me? I have just one and it's almost 10/11 years old but I still love it.

You're so sweet! Thank you ! :blush: I vowed not to buy anymore fobs after my first. Every time I went to the outlet, I'd find one that I just had to have. But, I don't buy them often. :biggrin:

Nice, varied collection! I especially like your Poppy Chan.....when and where did you get her, if you don't mind?

Thank you!!! I just got her on Wednesday at the NF Canadian outlet. I thought she was adorable so I grabbed her! :biggrin: I did a reveal: http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/my-last-outlet-haul-for-summer-great-deals-759349.html with the info.

I love what you did, and I think you have a pretty good collection of fobs.

Awww thanks!!! :ghi5: I wish I could find the rare ones like in your avatar!!!!:smile: But I do love all my fobs. I just want the legacy heart with gold h/w and I think I'll be done unless they come up with another fob that looks like the mixed logo. That is my all time favourite. :smile:

Oh my goodness you have a fabulous collection of fobs, they're so varied and fun!!! I LOVE them! Great display it's really great!!:tup:

Now....if only I could be that productive when I have insomnia....usually I just grab some cheetos and turn on Netflix!

That is such a smart idea! I'm going to try this. Right now my diy project is turning a candle jar into a makeup brush holder. If I finish that I'll move onto the corkboard. Thanks for the inspiration!

ok i know what my weekend project will be this week! Thanks for the great idea!

I have maybe a dozen fobs and truthfully i usually end up using the same one or two - the ones that can open up easily to hook onto my bag's hardware. I have quite a number that i bought from Harrods, they have very simple elegant ones too. The rest are all from coach.