Boobie-trapped! I must be blind!!

Vert Deau City + 05 Turquoise boobie

P1040226.jpg

GGH White Hobo

P1040239.jpg

05 Black First (I found her too!!! :nuts:)

P1040244.jpg

together with Ink boobie

P1040230.jpg

Whilst taking pics of the boobies with my bbags, I realised how easy they are to match, even with different colored bbags. Eg. the White boobie can practically match every bbag. There are too many pretty combis to show here (plus I was too lazy to take out all my bbags :P), but trust me, they're just gorgeous!

and Ceejay, your collection sounds absolutely fabulous! Pics pretty please!! :yes:

Unfortunately he missed out on the group shot, but here he is now!

P1040208.jpg

02 Pebbled Chocolate

Actually, these are made in 04FW to go with the pebbled Helmet Aviator bag.

Boobies were beginning to be made in 04FW, and throughout 05 and 06SS before being discontinued;)

Gorgeous collection of boobies, Peppy!!!:tup:

Whilst taking pics of the boobies with my bbags, I realised how easy they are to match, even with different colored bbags. Eg. the White boobie can practically match every bbag. There are too many pretty combis to show here (plus I was too lazy to take out all my bbags :P), but trust me, they're just gorgeous!

and Ceejay, your collection sounds absolutely fabulous! Pics pretty please!! :yes:

Boobies are so cool! I love all of yours! :tup: thanks for sharing! I remember when OhDonna was the boobie-queen and then she sold off all of hers...so now you may be the boobie queen. I have a white boobie for the reason you stated above-- it matches everything! I do wish I had more...wish there was a way of influencing balenciaga to make more of these cute things! :girlsigh: