Boobie-trapped! I must be blind!!

fun fun!! Love all the colors- but what a fab surprise to "discover" the turq!! Maybe you have a magic closet!! If I put my black first in there, will it come out an 05??? :P

fun fun!! Love all the colors- but what a fab surprise to "discover" the turq!! Maybe you have a magic closet!! If I put my black first in there, will it come out an 05??? :P

lol....this magical closet is not always good. I have a LV special order Damier Speedy (back when Speedy doesn't come in damier, only monogram), which has magically disappeared. After many months, I found her, told myself to remember where I'm keeping her, and then she's gone again! That was the last I saw of her, and that's a couple of years ago! It's not like I live in a 30 room castle or something, but I've searched high and low and absolutely have no idea where she's gone! That's one bad magical closet!!

....which reminds me, I do have a 05 Black First....somewhere.....

I'm going to rummage through my closets, and see if I can find a turquoise something - anything!!! You lucky girl! I love all your boobies - you have one of the best boobie collections I have seen. Your apple green and your turquoise - WOW!!!! :yahoo:

lol....this magical closet is not always good. I have a LV special order Damier Speedy (back when Speedy doesn't come in damier, only monogram), which has magically disappeared. After many months, I found her, told myself to remember where I'm keeping her, and then she's gone again! That was the last I saw of her, and that's a couple of years ago! It's not like I live in a 30 room castle or something, but I've searched high and low and absolutely have no idea where she's gone! That's one bad magical closet!!

....which reminds me, I do have a 05 Black First....somewhere.....

You know what this means, don't you? You are going to have a lot of offers from TPF friends to come over to your house to help you hunt for these disappearing bags!!! I'll be there tomorrow!:yes: