Bony Levy Skinny Bangle

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know, when I received it I was like nooo! It’s overlapping my Love and I don’t want my Love scratched up. I literally got it resized that same day I received it in the mail. Thank God for Fast Fix. Now it’s perfect!

Good Luck!

2. Love this look...classic yet bit edgy!
    I have posted this before...for those of you that like to stack, why not try a few diamond eternity bangles? They are totally round so I wouldn't stack them with a Love/JUC. Since it is a slip-on you never need to worry about the bangle turning...diamonds all the way around. They come in different sizes. Mine are 2 tcw each, G/SI1...2 YG, 2 WG. I have worn mine for 10 years without a problem, everyday.
    diamond bangles.jpg

candyapple15 and mad_for_chanel like this.
  3. Hi everyone! I have a really silly question. I received my bony levy skinny diamond bangle in the mail today. It’s sooo pretty BUT I can’t figure out how to open it! I opened the safety clip thing but can’t figure out how to open the hinge to put the bracelet on. I assume it has something to do with the little ball knob but it doesn’t seem to budge no matter which way I push it any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

4. Once the little latch is unhooked you have to pull apart the two sides along that seam pretty hard. I had issues opening mine too and was afraid I was going to bend it. It got easier to open after the initial time though.

5. Oh I got it! Thank u!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice