Bonanzle SCAM and it is a TPF member!

Ebay feedback of 23. I don't see any fb for high end stuff. Being a TPF member means very little on auctions. Keep complaining to your bank to reverse the wire transfer and your cc company for the rest.

so is the op banned?

i am italian and i am disgusted :90% of ebay sellers on ebay.it are scammers:they sell FAKE VUITTON/CHANEL BAGS as authentic! and now on bonanzle as well :cursing::mad:

arghhhh

Hate to say this, but the wire transfer money is gone. Unless you can convince your bank it was unauthorized, which would not be truthful.

As for Italian law enforcement ... good luck with that. They are not known for being particularly responsive, unless it's a request through Interpol. Even then, they pretty much suck.

The fact that someone may say they are a member of the forum effects me very little when making a purchase....I do my own homework and if I have any reservation it is just best to pass onthe transactions... too many scammers out there for my taste....and
so many fakes..if its too good to be true,it probably is.. scammers look to gain your
confidence and then they go straight to the bank with your $$$ and leave you high &
dry... sorry this happens to so many innocent and unknowledgeable people....