Bolduc Twillies + Little Fashionista in the making??

Lyanna Stark: Yes, that's her in my avatar at 5months, she's 19months now! You're absolutely spot on on how fast they grow!!

HermesNewbie: DD pronounces Hermes correctly now too whenever I show her a birkin! :lol:

It's funny how girls of all ages recognize and appreciate exceptional quality. Just this morning, my DD asked me if we could cut some of my brown Hermès ribbon and tie it in her piggytales! I told her that was a great idea but it probably wouldn't be appropriate for pre-school. I told her we could definitely put the Hermès ribbon in her hair this weekend though!

Last edited:
It's funny how girls of all ages recognize and appreciate exceptional quality. Just this morning, my DD asked me if we could cut some of my brown Hermès ribbon and tie it in her piggytales! I told her that was a great idea but it probably wouldn't be appropriate for pre-school. I told her we could definitely put the Hermès ribbon in her hair this weekend though!

hilarious! my darling niece knew how to spell bloomingdales and nordstrom at 3 years old. where do they get it.....as if i didn't know.:nuts:

Loooooooove Her :cloud9: :love: But you know that already lol

Thank you for sharing these most precious pics with us! What a treat!!! :heart:

http://lesailes.hermes.com/gb/en/

You submit a picture here and they select them to put on the H site, Allan is on there as is LaBoheme and MaiTai's son......I think there may even be some more tPFers on there
ITA, your DD's pics sooooo belong there! :tup:

And on our own Kids forum too... :blush:

Hugs and kisses for your little princess :hugs::smooch:

attachment.php

She's got THE NEXT TOP MODEL potential~~~ So adorable :tender: