Bluefly's Return Policy Stinks!

Jezebel.........I empathize. About 2 years ago I ordered a number of items from Bluefly and some were great and the others horrible. I nicely emailed them about the unacceptable merchandise and requested an immediate refund........they also knew I had used a credit card and could do a charge back so they did not fool around with a decision.

Consequently, they quickly emailed that I should return the "unacceptable" stuff for a full refund which I did.

While they responded appropriately and did the right thing, frankly, I would never order from them again as their merchandise can be dicey and I don't want to deal with sellers like that again.

Jezebel.........I empathize. About 2 years ago I ordered a number of items from Bluefly and some were great and the others horrible. I nicely emailed them about the unacceptable merchandise and requested an immediate refund........they also knew I had used a credit card and could do a charge back so they did not fool around with a decision.

Consequently, they quickly emailed that I should return the "unacceptable" stuff for a full refund which I did.

While they responded appropriately and did the right thing, frankly, I would never order from them again as their merchandise can be dicey and I don't want to deal with sellers like that again.

I'm so glad that worked out for you! I'm hoping to have the same resolution tomorrow. They told me by noon tomorrow so if I don't hear from them by 1pm I'm going to be all over them.

Thank god I found this thread! I was thinking of making a purchase from them but after reading how horrible their CS was and items being damaged and used made me think twice and never touched that site ever again, even if the discount look soooo tempting to the yes. Hope whoever is going through the refund process will get their money back asap. Good luck!

They're taking the defective Fendi back! AND, it was deemed authentic by the lovely ladies in the Authentication forum so I don't know what happened. It's as if Fendi sent them a factory second, even though Bluefly swears they don't sell factory seconds.

I'm so relieved!

I also am having a problem receiving a credit to my credit card after returning an item. No response to emails and not much customer service. Today I had to file a complaint with my credit card and with the BBB. This is just a big pain in the you know what. I urge anyone with a dispute to contact the BBB.

I will never order anything from this company again and I am a shop online diva and shop at many websites with no problem with delivery or returns.. But NO, NO, NO to this website. It just stinks!

I also am having a problem receiving a credit to my credit card after returning an item. No response to emails and not much customer service. Today I had to file a complaint with my credit card and with the BBB. This is just a big pain in the you know what. I urge anyone with a dispute to contact the BBB.

I will never order anything from this company again and I am a shop online diva and shop at many websites with no problem with delivery or returns.. But NO, NO, NO to this website. It just stinks!
I'm surprised they aren't responding to you. I will say it took three weeks after they received my Fendi for them to issue the credit. I will never feel comfortable shopping Bluefly again.

I'm sorry this is happening to you. I hope you have delivery confirmation that they received the item.

I had a bad experience just recently with BF. I returned a small item and saw through the tracking that it had recently been delivered back to them. I had a pair of shoes that were temporarily reduced in my shopping cart and they were selling out quickly but I wanted to be able to use the credit from my return towards the new purchase so I used the CS chat function.

The girl told me it takes blah blah days for returns to be processed (scripted response). I say fine but I'm not buying the shoes if I can't use my store credit towards them. She then offers me a $30 courtesy credit towards my purchase. She told me to check out with the shoes then post the order number in chat and she'd apply the $30 directly to my credit card.

Well, guess what? That was a week ago. The shoes are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow but STILL NO $30 credit. I am not happy. I feel like the CS girl just lied to me to get me to make the purchase.

^ Been there. I avoid BF too. I had a customer service rep tell me my order was cancelled --> I moved on but my order was still charged & shipped --> I returned & paid for shipping both ways --> didn't get a refund at 6 weeks after my package arrived back to them -->inquired & customer service rep told me she'd refund within the week --> didn't get a refund til 2 months for an order that I was told was cancelled.

Bravo to you for bringing up the problem to BBB!