Bluefly's Return Policy Stinks!

AVOID BLUEFLY LIKE A PLAGUE.

Their return policy and customer service are by far the worst that I've dealt with thus far. You have to wait forever for your return to process, let alone receive your refund. For those who charged their purchases on their credit cards, they're left waiting to see whether the refund will make it before their statements are due. When you e-mail, Bluefly's response is a useless and unhelpful automated response that provides NO information and does not answer any of your questions.

As someone mentioned earlier in this thread, I see that Bluefly has sold my returned item on the site already, yet I'm still waiting for my refund. Tomorrow marks my 10th business day since Bluefly received my return. It better processes my return tomorrow, or some rep is going to get yelled at.

AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID.

I have made one purchase from Bluefly, thankfully, it was trouble free. I'm glad to see this thread tho..I probably will never purchase from them again. Not worth the frustration IF an item has to be returned!
I wish you all luck in getting your refunds.

I purchased some longchamp bags from them in one of their recent sales. They came all wrapped up, but with no Longchamp tags. I called CS and they were going to check and get back to me...no response yet, so I emailed them. It took them more than their advertised 24 hours to get back to me and they said that they're selling them without the designer tags attached, basically too bad, so sad. I had requested either a partial refund or that they waive the return shipping fee, since I wouldn't have bought the bags in the first place if I'd known they didn't have tags! >:o

I waited OVER the stated 14 days for my return to be PROCESSED ... it was roughly 3 weeks from the time my item was delivered back to bluefly that my money was credited back to my card - i'll by my jimmy choo from neiman and saks from now on thank you very much bluefly :P

Although, I will say their CS was responsive, not necessarily helpful since they didn't expedite anything, but friendly at least each time I called.

The LAST time I ordered something from them, only to return it the next day, it took nearly a month for my credit to go through. That's when I decided never again, much better retail sites with amazing customer service (Zappos my all time favorite).

35 days to get a refu d back to PayPal. NEVER again will I shop there. Very bad experience. I read they are doing badly and posted poor second quarter results. I have to say, the CS rep gave me 30% on my next order but I don't care. I will never go to that website again. STAY AWAY!

I just purchased my second item from them. They shipped it out last wednesday and gave me a tracking number which is un trackable!! DHL don't have any record of it and Bluefly say it's definitely the correct number. What to do ... worried my item is sitting in a warehouse still or lost :-s The customer service is awful. Even if DHL have a delay of tracking updates it surely can't be 8 days delay

I recently returned something to Bluefly after owning it for 2 years, I found out it was a knockoff ( a good one!), they offered me a full refund and covered the international shipping too. I have to note that their service is slow and it took more than a month to get my refund after a lot of emails, but I am still happy I got my refund after such a long time!!

I recently returned something to Bluefly after owning it for 2 years, I found out it was a knockoff ( a good one!), they offered me a full refund and covered the international shipping too. I have to note that their service is slow and it took more than a month to get my refund after a lot of emails, but I am still happy I got my refund after such a long time!!

Wow... Glad you got your money plus shipping back for the knock off!
May I ask what brand was it?

I can't believe people continue to buy from them, given all the problems -- fakes, bad return policy etc. IMO their prices stink. You can get a better deal at a major dept store sale.

I recently found out that the Bottega Wallet I purchased there about 8 months ago is indeed 100% fake as well. I am really livid about this and more than anything mad at myself for being so naive! I am in the process of trying to see how I can rightfully get my money back for this knockoff!

I recently found out that the Bottega Wallet I purchased there about 8 months ago is indeed 100% fake as well. I am really livid about this and more than anything mad at myself for being so naive! I am in the process of trying to see how I can rightfully get my money back for this knockoff!

Hi, I hope you get your money back! I have to say the CS was pretty helpful however I had to do a lot of follow ups and the entire process took around a month