Bluefly is going DOWN!!!

okay, I just emailed bluefly with a link to the BBB reports and also mentioned that virtually every fashion forum on the internet has a discussion about the fake bags they're selling.

You're all doing a GREAT job with this ... applause, applause!!!

While I didn't have the opportunity :graucho: :sick: to order a bag (THANK GOD!), when I saw the latest batch up, it really steamed me that in order to avoid "detection" so quickly ... stinkin' Bluefly doesn't have the shoulder strap pictured!! Now, if that doesn't spell some shady dealings, I don't know what does!

Whether Bluefly knows willingly or not, it is their RESPONSIBILITY to ensure the authenticity of their merchandise! None of us should have had to go through this in the first place and frankly, the amount of time and effort that you have all had to go through should be paid for by Bluefly. Yeah ... we should create a BIG Invoice and send it to them:

Item: ALL THE WASTED TIME SPENT ........................ $1m :lol: :biggrin:

gosh, i have gotten a kooba from them, it was not fake but with the balenciaga scandal.. they have lost a customer in me.. i hope bluefly learns its lesson.. do not jiff ur customers coz they will stand up for what is right.. congrats to all who have made sure that bluefly does not get away with it..