Blueberry Vernis

Love it!! Hard to tell in this picture, but I don't see the purple undertones. Since you now have this cutie, do you see a blend of purple and blue? Or is it more purplish? I can't wait to see the releases this weekend!

It changes colour depending on the light. In the bright lights of the LV boutique it looked more purple, but in the dull light of the hotel room the pic looked navy I ended up taking this with the light from my phone to try and capture the true colour but it's so hard to capture perfectly. It is truly beautiful, especially in a small piece. My hubby liked this but says the blueberry vernis Alma would be more suited to my 10 year old daughter. But I guess everyone has their own opinions!

Picked this up yesterday in Cancun, only seen the blueberry vernis Alma's in the UK so couldn't leave this behind :smile: and the perfect holiday treasure.

Gorgeous colour and even better as a holiday souvenir. I only wish they kept the plaque design. That made it even more beautiful. Congrats!

Finally got to see the new vernis blueberry today and it's for sure for sure PURPLE! Many will enjoy this color, but I was really hoping for a blue in between the epi blueberry and a navy:rain: So I waited patiently to see the vernis blueberry and it's for sure not coming home with me. The epi blueberry in something still may though. Also, my SA said that originally there was suppose to be a Brea MM, Alma PM and BB, Sarah wallet, Zippy wallet, Cles, and this new design bag coming out in the vernis blueberry. Well, they cancelled the Brea, Sarah wallet, and the new design bag. So it's just going to be the Alma PM and BB, cles, and zippy wallet. Hope all the purple lovers will be happy with this one!!!

hi, i also managed to see the new vernis blueberry bb alma yesterday evening in the boutique.
I am considering to get a bb alma in vernis to add on to my existing bb alma collection as I already have one in epi noir and damier ebene.

I am considering either blueberry vernis (seasonal new color) or the classic amarante color. But the blueberry vernis is indeed more purplish instead of bluish like epi blueberry. But it is still very pretty as it has lots of shimmers in it and sort 'shine' especially with the spotlights on in the boutique. Its more lively and more 'playful' type of color without too popping like the hot pink or red. After comparing it to the amarante, finds the latter color is more classy and very versatile. I am more lured to that color and my hubby feels that color suits me more than blueberry's.

I am actually drawn to both since both protray different feel. But as I can only pick one, I am likely to set my eyes on amarante instead. :woohoo:

hi, i also managed to see the new vernis blueberry bb alma yesterday evening in the boutique.
I am considering to get a bb alma in vernis to add on to my existing bb alma collection as I already have one in epi noir and damier ebene.

I am considering either blueberry vernis (seasonal new color) or the classic amarante color. But the blueberry vernis is indeed more purplish instead of bluish like epi blueberry. But it is still very pretty as it has lots of shimmers in it and sort 'shine' especially with the spotlights on in the boutique. Its more lively and more 'playful' type of color without too popping like the hot pink or red. After comparing it to the amarante, finds the latter color is more classy and very versatile. I am more lured to that color and my hubby feels that color suits me more than blueberry's.

I am actually drawn to both since both protray different feel. But as I can only pick one, I am likely to set my eyes on amarante instead. :woohoo:
You're right. The purplish new "blueberry" vernis is still a pretty color, but IMO the Amarante is such a timeless color and would probable go with more in a wardrobe. The one color that I missed out on and sooooo wish I hadn't was the Griotte in vernis. Not as dark as Amarante, but not as Red like cherry or cerise. Oh well! The boutique I was in, does not have much naturual light, so it would be interesting to see how it looks outside. Maybe your store had more natural light? I know for myself it just wasn't the right color. I hope I get to see others though who have bought it and can rock it.