Blueberry Vernis

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys-- blueberry vernis has launched in Europe. Another poster has confirmed that they're now on the website too(for almas).

Has anyone heard whether there are SLGs in the blueberry vernis? I hope so!!

2. When my SA and I looked in the look back a few weeks back it will be the Sarah, full size Zippy but did not show a zippy coin, didn't show a clemence which I would jump all over, and it seems like there was one more SLG, but I can't remember which one. We discussed yesterday they already decided not to launch one of the bags they had in lookbook in the blueberry vernis, but he couldn't remember which one.

3. Thanks sooooo much! My SA claims not to have the look book. Next time you're in touch with her, can you ask her what that last SLG is? Anyone else know? Maybe it will be a cles!!

4. Will do:smile:

5. I was told it is a cles style # 90311.

6. thanks!!!!!!!

7. Can't wait to see what blueberry vernis looks like IRL. In the website photos it seems to be very vibrant shade of blue. I was hoping that it would be a darker shade that changes color depending on the lightning - like amarante but blue.

8. here is a pic of the blueberry cars, not sure if it's love.

image.jpeg
  9. I meant blueberry cles

10. I like this - color looks dark and deep. No fear for color transfer. Thanks for sharing. :smile:

11. Lol

12. This is gorgeous !

13. OMG! Where did you see it? I didn't see it on any European website ...

14. I ordered from King of Prussia came in 2 days ago

15. Wow! How much was it? Feel free to post pics