Blueberry (Bleu Roi) pics compared to other blues

Laria: The leather is actually not very thin on the Blueberries I have pictured. The day, work, and weekender are not very veiny in person as they do a little in the pictures. The city is very veiny and distressed but the leather is not thin on it.

I like it-- I have an emerald city which is very veiny and shiny--and am in love with it, partly for its delicate-looking leather...at the same time, for my next city, I would love to try a smooshier, thicker leather which is a bit less veiny...I like em both ways!

I would say go for it..but the color looks kinda dull though.

queenvictoria2 vbmenu_register("postmenu_1156013", true); : I love love love your b-bag...seriously, I never really like veiny b-bag until I see yours!!!! It's so rich & beautiful!

I would say go for it..but the color looks kinda dull though.

queenvictoria2 vbmenu_register("postmenu_1156013", true); : I love love love your b-bag...seriously, I never really like veiny b-bag until I see yours!!!! It's so rich & beautiful!

Thank You!! I love it!
The one posted does look duller and dryer ?? than mine in the pic doesn't it ??? I thought maybe it was just the lighting ?
Mine is very veiny and shiney but doesn't look dry or peeling at all!

I just think bbags are hard to photograph in general ... is this one from NM? Because if it is they have a good return policy and if you don't like it IRL you can return it ... not like Bal NY where you only get a Credit :shame:

yes, these pictures was sent to me by Christine from NM in SF. I was comparing this one and the city rouge vif. I post it up here to get some opion since i am new to bbag. I love this color, but i thought it's too veiny for me.