Blue..Red...and Lilac Coin Purses

1. what is the retail on these?

2. I think I paid something like $250 for my pink one., hmmm, but I think hers are bigger, mines the mini one. ..are these sold out or are her prices just high? I like the blue one.

3. i saw those... so cute... but yeah,,,
    same question as pursemania, how much do they retail for???..

4. Ohh so they retail @ 250?... so cute... but so expensive... *_*

5. I just checked - Aloha Rag has them for $285 (but not those colors). Would you really put money in them? Seems more like a lipstick . . .

6. i like these alot, i really want one a bit bigger though....like the one i posted in celebrity pics. I dont think the one i want exists though.... so i will have to consider this red one...

thanks!

7. ^^^missflutter~ I just looked at your post in the celebrity section and it's the make-up clutch and they do still exist! I have 2 and love them!

8. thanks so much! now i know what my next bbag purchase is!

9. ^^^you're welcome! They're great!

10. zacorey - where did you get them? How much?

11. ^^^I did a trade for one with a great PFer and the other I got on eBay. I wish the Barney's near me carried them but they don't! Gretta Luxe only had the coin purses not the make-up clutch.

12. these coin purses are so cute! I think I may want the red one! But i'm not so sure because she seems to be selling these alittle over retail and I think if I ordered from somewhere else I can probably get free shipping as well and pay the $285!

What to do ? What to do ?

-------

13. My advice is only get it if you have to have those colors! Otherwise, why bother with the hassle of eBay. If you buy from a store, at least you can return after you see it or there are any problems. This is what I am telling myself since I am similarly tempted - must be strong! :roflmfao:

14. They are really cute but I am not a fan of the over retail prices. I would get another color at a store first.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice