Blue..Red...and Lilac Coin Purses

I think I paid something like $250 for my pink one., hmmm, but I think hers are bigger, mines the mini one. ..are these sold out or are her prices just high? I like the blue one.

i like these alot, i really want one a bit bigger though....like the one i posted in celebrity pics. I dont think the one i want exists though.... so i will have to consider this red one...

thanks!

^^^I did a trade for one with a great PFer and the other I got on ebay. I wish the Barney's near me carried them but they don't! Gretta Luxe only had the coin purses not the make-up clutch.

these coin purses are so cute! I think I may want the red one! But i'm not so sure because she seems to be selling these alittle over retail and I think if I ordered from somewhere else I can probably get free shipping as well and pay the $285!

What to do ? What to do ?

-------

My advice is only get it if you have to have those colors! Otherwise, why bother with the hassle of ebay. If you buy from a store, at least you can return after you see it or there are any problems. This is what I am telling myself since I am similarly tempted - must be strong! :roflmfao: