Blue..Red...and Lilac Coin Purses

I'm going to sell one of my LV bags so I don't feel guilty about spending this much on a little coin purse....but I have wanted a coin purse for soooo long!

congrats ladies!!! I had been eyeing them, but i really need to slow down on my bbag purchases. My husband was like... $400 for something to put dirty coins in!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least you got a deal!

Congrats new Coin purse owners!! :flowers: I'm glad you gals bought them because I was so tempted.

msflutter, you can tell him it doesn't JUST carry dirty coins! I put my credit cards, small slips of paper, etc in mine. They aren't as small as you think they would be. ;)

Hi guys! I am tempted to buy the Lilac one, but was wondering if it was possible to use them as a make up case? 4 x 6 doesn't seem too small, so I guess the problem would be the width. I do love them though!

I have never bought anything from Hong Kong before....anyone know approx. how many days shipping will take to the US, especially those of you who are familiar with this seller? Thanks.....