Bloomsbury - PM vs. GM.

I think if you are tall, the GM is best for sure. I tried it on and kept going back and forth. If you carry a lot, than the gm for sure. The pm seemed like t would only carry the bare minimums.

I'll like to get a Bloomsbury in the future, but I'm not sure which one to get. The PM or the GM? I saw in the Bloomsbury clubhouse that most members on here got the PM. Which do you like better? Can you list out the pros and cons for each? Much appreciated it. Thanks. :flowers:

Last edited:
I love the GM, girlfriend of mine has it and I was not sure if I should get that or the palermo, I tried on her GM and it was the perfect size, I am a small lady too. I went with the palermo but the bloomsbury GM is at the top of my list!

I love the GM, girlfriend of mine has it and I was not sure if I should get that or the palermo, I tried on her GM and it was the perfect size, I am a small lady too. I went with the palermo but the bloomsbury GM is at the top of my list!

What is it that you like the GM more than the PM? If you can, can you list out some of the pros and cons? Thanks! :flowers: