Bloomsbury - PM vs. GM.

I just visited the LV boutique the other week to try on both Bloomsburys, PM and GM. You shoud consider also how much stuff you want to carry around. I chose the GM because I always have a lot to carry... The bag is my Christmas present from DH :love: Can´t wait to be able to use it!!

I also think the GM simply looked better on me, as I´m 176 cm tall and not very slender. I would maybe choose the PM if I only needed a couple of things to carry. But the GM is an everyday sized bag and more user friendly IMO.

I tried PM and GM in a boutique and I got PM. After discussing with an SA which one looks better on me, we agreed that I should get PM. I am 5'6 and 138.
I love it:balloon:, it holds all my stuff and I love the style.

I think it is all about your personal preferences. Try them both and see which one looks better on you...

I have the PM and use it mainly when I go shopping and running errands. It holds everything I need for the day, small makeup bag, cell phone, cles for cc's, key holder, aveda toner mist spray bottle and sunnies. It could actually hold more but that's all I choose to carry in it. By the way, I'm 5'6 and 120 lbs, HTH!

I got the PM because I'm only 5'5" and thin -- the GM was huge on me (but it's a great size for travel if it looks good on you). Think you really have to try them both and see what looks best.