Bloomsbury pm modelling pics

BagaholicAnon

Hopelessly Addicted!
O.G.
Jul 17, 2007
I'm really liking this bag, but I did a search and there are no modelling pics of this bag as a shoulder bag. I really like the size and the outside pocket on this bag, but I don't care for the crossbody. Can someone please post a pic of this bag as a shoulder bag? And can someone tell me if it stays on their shoulder if it's worn this way? I found that the strap isn't super adjustable, and I'm 5'5" tall, so I'm wondering if I wear this on the shortest length will it be too long still.

Thanks!!!

No one wears this as a shoulder bag? Guess I should consider a different bag then.

The problem with making extra holes is that I don't want that end strap to extend beyond the top of the bag. It doesn't look as nice, to me, if that end strap is too long. I don't want a shoemaker to actually have to cut the strap.

2wd6gbb.jpg

This is the bag at its shortest setting: ends at the hip still.
spvs74.jpg

Potential shoulder bag if you cut the strap.
6rpqbl.jpg

You'd have to cut this much - about 1 foot, anything less would still be pretty long.
I'm 5'4" for reference.

Thanks so much for the effort Theklarinetist, I really appreciate it!!! I think the shortest setting might work out okay for me. I like my bags a little longer so I can reach/see into it without taking it off my shoulder. Thanks again!!!

2wd6gbb.jpg

This is the bag at its shortest setting: ends at the hip still.
spvs74.jpg

Potential shoulder bag if you cut the strap.
6rpqbl.jpg

You'd have to cut this much - about 1 foot, anything less would still be pretty long.
I'm 5'4" for reference.

these pics are very helpful! how tall are u if u dont mind me asking? :biggrin:
sorry (for my question after 2 years this was posted), i was doing a research on this bag because im starting to crave for it and I came across this helpful thread. ;)