Bloomsbury pm modelling pics

BagaholicAnon

Hopelessly Addicted!
O.G.
Jul 17, 2007
Honolulu, Hawaii
I'm really liking this bag, but I did a search and there are no modelling pics of this bag as a shoulder bag. I really like the size and the outside pocket on this bag, but I don't care for the crossbody. Can someone please post a pic of this bag as a shoulder bag? And can someone tell me if it stays on their shoulder if it's worn this way? I found that the strap isn't super adjustable, and I'm 5'5" tall, so I'm wondering if I wear this on the shortest length will it be too long still.

Thanks!!!

BagaholicAnon

Hopelessly Addicted!
O.G.
Jul 17, 2007
Honolulu, Hawaii
No one wears this as a shoulder bag? Guess I should consider a different bag then.

The problem with making extra holes is that I don't want that end strap to extend beyond the top of the bag. It doesn't look as nice, to me, if that end strap is too long. I don't want a shoemaker to actually have to cut the strap.

Jul 3, 2006
Oh sorry - didn't notice that. The original print ad showed it shoulder, but not sure how to find that one anymore - it was in a japanese magazine. Was cute!

Sep 13, 2009

This is the bag at its shortest setting: ends at the hip still.

Potential shoulder bag if you cut the strap.

You'd have to cut this much - about 1 foot, anything less would still be pretty long.
I'm 5'4" for reference.

BagaholicAnon

Hopelessly Addicted!
O.G.
Jul 17, 2007
Honolulu, Hawaii
Thanks so much for the effort Theklarinetist, I really appreciate it!!! I think the shortest setting might work out okay for me. I like my bags a little longer so I can reach/see into it without taking it off my shoulder. Thanks again!!!

queennadine

loVe
O.G.
Dec 10, 2008
Thank you SO SO much for posting those pictures! I've also been dying to see a pic of it on the shoulder...:thinking:

I'll have to try it on sometime soon!

hazelarceo

Jan 4, 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

This is the bag at its shortest setting: ends at the hip still.

Potential shoulder bag if you cut the strap.

You'd have to cut this much - about 1 foot, anything less would still be pretty long.
I'm 5'4" for reference.
these pics are very helpful! how tall are u if u dont mind me asking? :biggrin:
sorry (for my question after 2 years this was posted), i was doing a research on this bag because im starting to crave for it and I came across this helpful thread. ;)

Jul 26, 2009
United Kingdom
I wear my Bloomsbury GM as a shoulder bag ALL of the time. The only time that I wear it as a cross body is when I am feeling crowded and a little bit unsafe. I am 5ft 6ins.