Bloomingdales Upcoming Events- PROMOS

harpercassidy

Dec 8, 2008
James from Bloomingdales Chestnut Hills just emailed me...

Here is what it said:

First, the important stuff: EVENTS

3/31-4/1 - PRIVATE SALE
Buy on your Bloomingdales Charge Card, and earn Double Points on all purchases!
Don't have a Bloomies Charge? Open one and save 15% off your purchase. (Charge must be opened in store, or online @ Bloomingdales.com .)
I know many of you have heard that an EGC will be earned during this time-frame as well, but that is SOLELY in our SCP location (they are part of a test pilot. Sadly, we cannot match this offer in any other locations.)

4/23-4/26 - FRIENDS & FAMILY
Buy CHANEL merchandise, and get an incremental EGC
Please note, details have not been finalized on this event. But in years past:
spend 500 earn 100
spend 1000 earn 200
spend 2000 earn 400
and so on... there typically is NO CAP to earning... but as soon as final details become available, i will be sure to clarify.
As for reserving/Pre-selling for this event, requests cannot be taken until 4/10... so start building wish lists as you like, but please refrain from submitting at this time.

Now: NEW PRODUCTS

Spring Act I is in, & in full swing. Lots of Navy, Ivory & Beige's. (GST, Medallion bags, Maxi's & Accordion Flaps.) (Please note beige available is NOT C09 beige)
Some Unlimited Fabric bags are still available, as are a few Ultimate Executive bags. Surpique collection is in, and just received more GST, Medallion & jumbo's in Black.

James Sullivan
CHANEL Shoppe Manager
Bloomingdales
225 Boylston St
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
617.630.6723- Boutique Main Line

So gals get those wish lists READY!!! :yahoo:

The Bloomingdales SA are the BEST! Lisa in NYC has gone out of her way to make me a very HAPPY gal! They are always very helpful on the phone or through email. And, Bloomies still includes Chanel in most of their promos- YIPPEE! Please post if you purchase anything through these promos... would love to hear about it!

Yes, Patrick & Lisa in NYC are awesome! I also got the e-mail from James, he's a sweetie. I am on wait list for Fushia m/l. Patrick didn't know when it will come in. Maybe it will come in during the promotion. :graucho:

Yes, Patrick & Lisa in NYC are awesome! I also got the e-mail from James, he's a sweetie. I am on wait list for Fushia m/l. Patrick didn't know when it will come in. Maybe it will come in during the promotion. :graucho:

I have only ordered over the phone from Lisa... but she is wonderful! I hope someday to make it to NYC Bloomies Chanel :biggrin:
Good luck getting the m/l fushia! Perfect for spring and summer!!!!

So only SCP location has the promotion ongoing from tomorrow right?

But where is that? Thanks

Yep, SCP is in CA. Erin is helpful there- the # is
714.824.4600- just ask to be connected to Chanel Handbags.

Sounds like you can pre-sale now... if you don't have a Bloomies card it may be a great time to do so... 15% plus the EGC :yahoo:

Good LUCK!

Thanks for the info!
But I have a few questions~
Is the Friends and Family (4/23-4/26) Promotion open to anyone? & will SCP be honoring this too?
or is it for only the Bloomies in Chestnut Hill?
Thanks in advance!!

Went there today for pre-sale, but 15% off for open a new Bloomingdale's credit card only could be taken from 31th, pre-sale only has 10% off.

And the SA there today is not that helpful. Not many new styles left, but they do have some classic white and black flap, but didn't see any jumbo size.

They do give $15 GC for every $100 purchase.

Last edited: