Bloomingdales FAKE Lindy Bag

Bloomingdales is really going downhill!:throwup:
If it weren't for that fro-yo there I would stop shopping there.

The fro-yo is pretty much my favorite thing about Bloomies, these days!

Fake Lindy is trashy, but I have been shopping at Bloomingdale's less and less lately. The service and atmosphere leave something to be desired, especially at 59th street, which is where I go. I'll stick with Bergdorf's- they carry *real* Hermes!

I know there is a saying that copying is the sincerest form of flattery. But this doesn't cut it. It's disappointing that department stores blatantly copy designs. What ever happened to innovation? Shame on Bloomingdales.

The fro-yo is pretty much my favorite thing about Bloomies, these days!

Fake Lindy is trashy, but I have been shopping at Bloomingdale's less and less lately. The service and atmosphere leave something to be desired, especially at 59th street, which is where I go. I'll stick with Bergdorf's- they carry *real* Hermes!

The shoe department is especially a disaster! And the SAs are so pushy. They are all just out for comission. But the fro-yo is really to die for.

But the fro-yo is really to die for.

I loathe going to Bloomingdales. I get totally stressed out from the crowds and shopping for things like luggage and sheets makes me want to tear my hair out. Every time we have to go, DH has to ply me with lunch and frozen yogurt at 40 Carrots :P

I also hate Bloomingdales... I shop only at boutiques and NM/Saks when I do the dept. store thing.

I think that bag is gross, isn't that somewhat of a IP rights violation? I mean, the thing is exactly the same... who ever thought of putting side handles on a slouchy bag like that before Hermes?

Oh, and I've never had the frozen yogurt at Bloomies... I like real ice cream (my downfall).

It is just sad. Considering they sell other authentic designers you would think they would be sensitive to the copycat market. I'm tempted to write to bloomingdales and just voice my disgust

Bloomingdale's has lost its luster for me, too. I used to love that store. I even had dreams about it!!! Then a couple years ago, when I was in NYC and went there, I was so disappointed. It was nothing like it used to be. Our pathetic department store in my town had more Eileen Fisher than Bloomingdale's did.

There's no excuse for them to knock off the Lindy though. They used to be style leaders.... not anymore.