Bloomingdales' Brand Handbags

Prada Psycho

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
Does anyone one have any Bloomies brand bags? I just ordered one black and one white PYTHON bag for a silly sales price of around $150 (for PYTHON-can you believe that??!!) so I don't have it in my hands yet, but I like the styling of it, sort of has a Chanel flavor to it. I also have secretly lusted for an exotic skin bag for a while now but the major designers want too darn much for one. I have a hunch I may like the black better, but there wasn't a pic to see what it looked like.

Here it is. What do you guys think? Oh, no lectures about exotic skins please. I already know how some of you guys feel about that. I'm just looking for info and opinions on the bag. Thanks! :tender:

113874_fpx.tif

Listen, Bloomie's handbags are FABULOUS. They have a great eye, just like Barney's handbags. You are getting a superior, superb design for a fraction of the price. The manufacturing is top notch. Enjoy, enjoy. I love it when a store makes a great product in their own name. You can really save $$ that way. You have the confidence and know how to make a good purchase. Congrats!

^^^If you type in the code JUNE12 you get an extra 20% off the sales price! :nuts:

I'm not sure when the code expires, but it worked on my two orders yesterday. They also have this bag in a taupe color but there were no pictures or color swatches, so since some taupe colors look cement to me I didn't order that one.