Bloomies Nyc Stock:

Accessorize*me said:
Oh, thanks for clearing that up guys! :flowers:

I just ordered a 226 from Nordies :yahoo: , the SA called it a Bronze which was what I was looking for but I was looking at their Fall List and there isn't a "Bronze"..only Dk Gold.

The colour of the pics on the bag also looked different from Smoothoprter's colour..So I got confused...:wacko:

They say they've sent it out yesterday morning but still no news...I hope there isn't a hitch and it's all smooth sailing! :blink: :wondering

Would love to see pics when you get it.:smile:

Thanks so much for this. I'm thinking about heading over there this weekend. . . I told my hubby that I wouldn't buy another bag for six months, but if I see something I have to have, then I might have to hide it from him!

Sorry to be a bother, but do you know how much the large pink tote was on sale for? I don't think I'd ever pay full price for it because I wouldn't wear it enough, but if it's on sale for a good price I might look into it :yes:

Yorelica said:
red medallion? does anyone own one? Do you guys think it will be too much red? esp. for a little girl ? thanks :smile:

Its GORGEOUS.... not too much red at all. The bag is big, but not HUGE. Its not dark red... but it isn't too bright and its a matte leather, so it looks AMAZING!!!

Cat Lover said:
Sorry to be a bother, but do you know how much the large pink tote was on sale for? I don't think I'd ever pay full price for it because I wouldn't wear it enough, but if it's on sale for a good price I might look into it :yes:

It was 1300... but it may have even been reduced more....