BLOCH in Canada?

I love Bloch shoes so much, I used to live in French Sole but they are quite narrow and slippy and go very loose. Bloch are conpletely leather, the sole is too and they are so comfy they are also quite wide. They are the best ballet pumps ever IMO!

UPDATE!!!

Feetfirst carries Bloch flats!!! :yahoo: the one on Robson st in Vancouver is the only one that carries Bloch in the west, and the only pair left r the black ones in 10 which are on hold for ME :devil: until tomorrow... so, if they don't fit, they're up for dibs! lol :P

^^Hi Orinoco, which ones did you get? I ordered a pair online after going to try them on in the store. I had to order 1.5 sizes up??? They had 1 size up from my normal size in store for me to try....and my toes were all touching the top!

For Toronto TPF's I found a great store in Hazelton Lanes that sells Bloch flats. It's called TNT Gallarie. They have atleast 8 different styles and great colours. Best thing is the prices are all under $170 which is cheaper than Holts and Feet First.

Saw a TDF pair at Blubird in vancouver today - pink snake print with a peeptoe and rose detailing at the toe but waaaaay too expensive for what they are - $295! Bought a pair of Miu Mius instead.

For Toronto TPF's I found a great store in Hazelton Lanes that sells Bloch flats. It's called TNT Gallarie. They have atleast 8 different styles and great colours. Best thing is the prices are all under $170 which is cheaper than Holts and Feet First.

This sounds like a good deal. Will definitely check it out.