blk and Red Basketweave I AM HOOKED NOW WHAT??

I am really wanting one of the Red. I would love a red w/ black details:yes: I swear I don't think this obsession will ever end. As long as there are new colors I just can't get enough:P

That's what I did - for the black basketweave - so now I've got time to come up with the money since it won't be here until June - and even better, FLL says this is the original RM cut with tassels and the blue zipper... this bag is so beautiful!!!

June??? The FLL website states 4/18 as the expected ship date for the MAM in Black Basketweave.

June??? The FLL website states 4/18 as the expected ship date for the MAM in Black Basketweave.

I believe one of the girls here emailed Lizzy since the availability of the bags is (was?) currently at -8.

Basically the original 15 (which are available on 04/18) were sold out... and the next 15 being pre-ordered would mail out in June... since it's -8 already... that should mean that there are 7 more MAMs to be sold on the second batch...

Did I explain that right? :thinking:

That is correct. That would have been me.

I believe one of the girls here emailed Lizzy since the availability of the bags is (was?) currently at -8.

Basically the original 15 (which are available on 04/18) were sold out... and the next 15 being pre-ordered would mail out in June... since it's -8 already... that should mean that there are 7 more MAMs to be sold on the second batch...

Did I explain that right? :thinking:

Will FLL have the MAB in black/black basketweave in june as well? I emailed them but I haven't heard back. I can't decide between that one and the MAM. Is the one Lindsay Lohan has (on the RM site) the MAB or MAM? I wanted to hold out until the sample sale but I don't know if I'll make it lol.

;)Well ladies, I am waiting for a response. I emailed someone, because I wanted to be sure that I get the discount, and that my c/c won't be charged till delivery. Thanks for everyones help. If I order this, I am not buying anything for 1 year. I am going to putmyself on a shopping diet.

Ok they just emailed me back. I can preorder. But there are no cancellations on preorders or returns. They will not charge my card until the order is actually shipped. Do I take the plunge???