blk and Red Basketweave I AM HOOKED NOW WHAT??

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, so I got my first bag today. Now I want more. I hear all this about the Blk Basket and Red basket morning after mini. They are sold out everyone says. What should I do? Should I get the black? I am going nuts ladies. Have you ever felt this? It's like I need to buy it. And if there is a discount......good golly miss molly. What do I do???:yahoo:

2. Buy them ALL!!!!

3. :yahoo:I wish I could buy them all. But I cannot. :hysteric:What do I do? What is the process? I dont have a black classic bag. But red is sooo :love:. Someone tell me the process? What do i do? How do I get in?

4. ^LOL Alistar. I know exactly how you feel... The Red Basketweave comes out on April 25th. And I believe the black basketweave is available for pre-order at funkylala.com There's also a special 20% discount with that (I can't find the code right now, but you could probably find it in the discount threads). It won't ship until June 15 though...

5. ^^just what DEE said!

Red with Red basketweave bag isn't out yet ;)

6. So I go to funkylala.com, look for the code, buy it, and thats it!! Then I wait. This is crazy.

7. I dont see the red on the site, only the black

8. Hi Ali, the red one won't be out until another couple of weeks... It's coming though...

:woohoo:

9. They don't charge your card til its shipped in June, so if you got both for 20% off thats like 425 each I'd totally do it. And you have time to save up money!!

10. Okay!! I guess the worse that could happen is i dont like one, and I could return it:P

11. That's what I did - for the black basketweave - so now I've got time to come up with the money since it won't be here until June - and even better, FLL says this is the original RM cut with tassels and the blue zipper... this bag is so beautiful!!!

12. Thanks Deeliciouz. I dont know what to do? :confused1:

13. Ooo there's no returns. I guess if I dont like it ...UGH, I guess I could always sell it. Oh boy.. I think I am just going to do it. Fudge it!

14. ALi- the red basketweave comes out in about 3 weeks! Since the ones on FLL won't be available till June anyways- maybe you can wait and compare the ones you like?

15. Desi, but what if they dont have the black one later on ?