blk and Red Basketweave I AM HOOKED NOW WHAT??

alistar

Jan 12, 2008
Ok, so I got my first bag today. Now I want more. I hear all this about the Blk Basket and Red basket morning after mini. They are sold out everyone says. What should I do? Should I get the black? I am going nuts ladies. Have you ever felt this? It's like I need to buy it. And if there is a discount......good golly miss molly. What do I do???:yahoo:

alistar

Jan 12, 2008
:yahoo:I wish I could buy them all. But I cannot. :hysteric:What do I do? What is the process? I dont have a black classic bag. But red is sooo :love:. Someone tell me the process? What do i do? How do I get in?

deeliciouz

patiently waiting
O.G.
Mar 15, 2008
Nashville, TN
^LOL Alistar. I know exactly how you feel... The Red Basketweave comes out on April 25th. And I believe the black basketweave is available for pre-order at funkylala.com There's also a special 20% discount with that (I can't find the code right now, but you could probably find it in the discount threads). It won't ship until June 15 though...

alistar

Jan 12, 2008
So I go to funkylala.com, look for the code, buy it, and thats it!! Then I wait. This is crazy.

Jan 27, 2008
The 206!
They don't charge your card til its shipped in June, so if you got both for 20% off thats like 425 each I'd totally do it. And you have time to save up money!!

alistar

Jan 12, 2008
Okay!! I guess the worse that could happen is i dont like one, and I could return it:P

indiaink

I’m SO done with this
Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
That's what I did - for the black basketweave - so now I've got time to come up with the money since it won't be here until June - and even better, FLL says this is the original RM cut with tassels and the blue zipper... this bag is so beautiful!!!

alistar

Jan 12, 2008
Ooo there's no returns. I guess if I dont like it ...UGH, I guess I could always sell it. Oh boy.. I think I am just going to do it. Fudge it!

Desi

O.G.
Dec 19, 2007
Alpharetta, GA
ALi- the red basketweave comes out in about 3 weeks! Since the ones on FLL won't be available till June anyways- maybe you can wait and compare the ones you like?