Bling for your baby! *pic*

I can understand the Tiffany & Co.silver rattle or piggy bank (or one of those engravable spoons), but that's a bit much. Plus, not only is there a risk of the baby aspirating the crystal/diamond, what would happen if the baby swallows it?

bling bling bling. whoa! now that's more like a gift that nobody would use and put it in the safety deposit box. don't you agree? if it drops on the floor,i could imagine a couple diamonds falling out.

This makes no sense at all.....$17 G's to have your kiddo lose it within an hour of putting it in his/her mouth :confused1:. I am assuming you would not ACTUALLY use it???? I guess if you are Brad and Angelina you would. If it were me, I would take that sucker (no pun intended) to the jeweler and trade it for a nice set of earrings!

This makes no sense at all.....$17 G's to have your kiddo lose it within an hour of putting it in his/her mouth :confused1:. I am assuming you would not ACTUALLY use it???? I guess if you are Brad and Angelina you would. If it were me, I would take that sucker (no pun intended) to the jeweler and trade it for a nice set of earrings!

haha thats a great :idea:! id probably do the same!:graucho: