Bling alert - vegas paddy on finds

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Vegas Paddy for SALE!!!!!!!! Just posted on FINDS!

2. #2 Aug 19, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2008
    opps.

3. OMG, cannot believe that she is selling this:drool:

4. It is one stunning chloe.. just gorgeous.

5. moving to shopping!

But OMG :drool::drool::drool: I can not believe that is on eBay!!!!

6. OK, thanks... SORRY! I was too excited to consider WHERE I was posting!

And I know! You should BUY IT! :woohoo:

7. SOMEONE from TPf should buy it - anyone, just so I can get some work done today and stop dreaming up elaborate schemes for getting this bag. :P

If only I still lived in the Uk....or maybe if I just flew out to the US and collected the bag...I could always sell a kidney or something to be able to afford it :roflmfao:

Thank you for sharing this though Ellie Mae, it's a great find!

8. ^^^ All possibilities qwerty LOL.. I do hope a TPfer gets this though it is stunning.

9. Has to be a tpf'er there should be a law or something

10. It SHOULD be a Chloe girl. I have been too bad lately to go for it but I might need to borrow some of Qwerty's ideas. Do you think you can get a jewelry repair guy to put in more diamonds???? I love that the key has diamonds too. I just LOVE diamonds!!!

11. Div ~

You really should have this one. :supacool: You love that Edgy Blingy Look. :nuts:

I think it has your name on it! :graucho:

Kitty

12. I believe you can order/buy loose swavorski crystals at local bead shops and glue them one yourself....

Am still:drool::drool::drool:...

13. yes you can get replacment crystals to glue on, just take the lock and key to a jeweler and i reckon they could do it!

14. I am sticky to BAN....real bad, all my money gone to somewhere else. Bag is gorgeous! I will "tearful" if I have to part with it....will someone in our forum buy it please???

15. My other thing is that I just bought a cheap but lovable argent silver hobo Paddy with a silver lock. It had ink stains all over the lining and some metallic rub off but I didn't care at the price I got it for. Now it is oddly one of my favorite bags and I must post a pic soon. Of course the Vegas Paddy isn't in the same league - it is a superstar. Strange how the timing hits right when I am at a low point financially. Someone get me a job scrubbing toilets. Clean toilets.