Bling alert - vegas paddy on finds

OK, thanks... SORRY! I was too excited to consider WHERE I was posting!

And I know! You should BUY IT! :woohoo:

SOMEONE from TPf should buy it - anyone, just so I can get some work done today and stop dreaming up elaborate schemes for getting this bag. :P

If only I still lived in the Uk....or maybe if I just flew out to the US and collected the bag...I could always sell a kidney or something to be able to afford it :roflmfao:

Thank you for sharing this though Ellie Mae, it's a great find!

It SHOULD be a Chloe girl. I have been too bad lately to go for it but I might need to borrow some of Qwerty's ideas. Do you think you can get a jewelry repair guy to put in more diamonds???? I love that the key has diamonds too. I just LOVE diamonds!!!

It SHOULD be a Chloe girl. I have been too bad lately to go for it but I might need to borrow some of Qwerty's ideas. Do you think you can get a jewelry repair guy to put in more diamonds???? I love that the key has diamonds too. I just LOVE diamonds!!!

Div ~

You really should have this one. :supacool: You love that Edgy Blingy Look. :nuts:

I think it has your name on it! :graucho:

Kitty

I believe you can order/buy loose swavorski crystals at local bead shops and glue them one yourself....

Am still:drool::drool::drool:...

I am sticky to BAN....real bad, all my money gone to somewhere else. Bag is gorgeous! I will "tearful" if I have to part with it....will someone in our forum buy it please???

My other thing is that I just bought a cheap but lovable argent silver hobo Paddy with a silver lock. It had ink stains all over the lining and some metallic rub off but I didn't care at the price I got it for. Now it is oddly one of my favorite bags and I must post a pic soon. Of course the Vegas Paddy isn't in the same league - it is a superstar. Strange how the timing hits right when I am at a low point financially. Someone get me a job scrubbing toilets. Clean toilets.