Bleecker Duffles - everyone in love with them???

I have the medium in wine....I love it. I haven't worn it crossbody, but I think it would work.

The leather is soft and gorgeous. I also love the Tattersall lining.

I agree with Liz as it is very classic Coach.

I have a chocolate signature one and it is great for me to use for work - it wears very well and I have the feeling I will like it if I need to use it crossbody. I do find myself wanting a leather one too, probably in ink or pond, mostly I am leaning toward ink as it's kind of off from black and will go with any colors that I normally wear.

Whoever said their husband called it "Classic Coach" , well he is so on the money! (All my husband sees is that I'm carrying yet another Coach bag, and it usually takes him about a week or so to notice...) My wine medium Bleeker reminds me of the high-quality leather of years gone by. The Duffle looks great and is so comfortable worn cross-body, my only problem is following the instruction card to get it back to the double strap. I originally went to check out the large Magenta, but tried it on and felt like I could climb inside. Wine is a great color and different from all the other bags I own. If you can get it at a discount, power to you. A definite YES! from this duffle owner.

I have a medium ink blue leather bleecker duffle and have been so-so about it since I got my new Ali's. The Ali just seems to be such a great bag that the others don't compare for me! Still, I love that my bleecker can be worn crossbody and the leather is amazingly soft. Plus, it's light compared to the ali. My co-worker just got the signature khaki/black duffle and it's gorgeous. The tattersall lining is only available with the leather though.

When going on a short vacation next week, I plan to use my bleecker and will let everyone know how it goes! :wlae:
I was thinking of getting the khaki ebony one. What color is the lining ? Thanks

I have the leather duffle in a rust and I absolutely adore it. I also get tons of compliments whenever I wear it. People instantly recognize it as a Coach without it screaming "COACH" all over it. I plan on getting one in a canary before the PCE event is over....tomorrow.

Whoever said their husband called it "Classic Coach" , well he is so on the money!
That was my husband. I have been debating on keeping my British Tan duffle. I pulled it out again, and he talked me into keeping it. He thinks it is such a great classic bag, and doesn't understand why I don't love it. He is usually really good at calling it, so I am going with his opinion.

P.S. He is too funny, he stopped at the outlet for me today to pick up a skinny mini wallet that I spotted there the other day, and when he was in there...there was a woman looking at a bag and debating on it to herself...she looked over at him and he gave her a simple :nogood:, and she smiled back and said "thanks". He was so proud of himself that he did a good deed. LOL :lol:

I have the medium in khaki and rose (only have had it 3 days) and it is just so light and very classic in feel and look. I do find the large ones just to large. This bag is super comfortable and the size of the medium is quite generous. I had it yesterday and went shopping and got 3 comments from 2 ladies and a guy in one store. That rose leather up against the khaki sig is quite eye catching. Willl love this bag!!!

I like them, but the round bottom bugs me.. I haven't tried one on though, so who knows :shrugs:

I tried one on and the round bottom bugs me still. I tried on a large because it's what the magenta was available in. If they had the medium in magenta, then maybe I'd try one of those on. I much prefer the large bleeker flap. I guess it's good for me that I don't like the duffle as it's one less bag that I am obsessing over.

So now I take bag what I said before. This thread prompted me to switch to my bleecker duffle this morning. Now I remember why I loved it when I bought it. The leather is just amazing and the bag is beautiful. Once I dressed it up with a charm, I just sat back and admired the slouch. And yes, it's is absolutely "classic coach" as crazy4coachbags' DH mentioned. My only criticism (as another poster mentioned) is the material used for the strap. I don't like that it's so stiff and the backside is unfinished. It seems to be more evident when the bag is worn crossbody.