blazers5505 VTech killer's eBay id

I don't want to seem ridiculously petty, especially considering the appalling acts this person committed, but the article stated that:

'Cho's eBay feeback rating from other users was superb - 98.5 percent. Only one person gave him a negative rating.'

He may have only received one neg (for non receipt), but IMO it is extremely misleading and irresponsible to try to to imply that there was some strange and unnerving contrast between 'Cho the Good eBayer' and 'Cho the Sadistic Murderer'; as with a feedback score of just 64, he also had four neutrals, including another accusation of non receipt:

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=blazers5505+&Dirn=Received+by&ref=home

Proving that he was, at the very least, an erratic, unreliable and probably dishonest eBayer, as well.

Edit: Never mind. I'm not trying to take this off-ebay topic.

All I care about are the families of the victims. I could give a rat's booty how a magazine clip seller feels.

I love (being sarcastic) the "don't blame us!" quote ebay gave (at least that's how I interpreted it). "Hey, we just let people list the same stuff people sell in general stores!" I'm not saying they should not sell gun ammo but I just think we're WAY too casual about guns in the US. We're not carrying bayonets like back when "right to bear arms" was written.