Blasphemy - not sure about Sabrina!

I just think they are ok. I like the pretty colors and the bag is pretty, just the handles would drive me nuts! I love my hamptons vintage hobo...my number 1 favorite bag now, with a close following of the legacy leather tote. I use the legacy leather pouch when I just need a wallet, keys and cell and the mini shopper for an in between size. I have several other bags, but those are my most used bags. :love:

I was one who didn't like Sabrina when she first came out, but now I own 4 (# 5 is on the way as we speak! :yahoo: ) All are the small size...Black, Putty, Cranberry, Steel and Tan is on the way. I only use them as a satchel, I don't use the shoulder strap...I just don't like the way it looks, but that's just me. I was always a shoulder bag kind of gal, but since winter hit, and it's hit hard around here, I've been wearing my thick down jacket, and I can't seem to keep a shoulder bag on my shoulder! I've gotten very used to carrying my Sabrina(s), either in my hand, or on my arm, and it's actually very comfortable! And since I wear a uniform to work everyday, the only thing that changes about my look is my bag, that's why I try to buy as many colors as I can in a bag that I truly love (I have multiples in my Legacy bags also). Anyway, I hope you come to love your Sabrina again!

WEEEEEELLLLLL, You of all people know all too well how I feel about Sabrina. I think it is a nice bag, but I don't "get it" either. I LOVE my teal Sabrina's COLOR, but only "like" the bag itself. Sure it is nice, but it is also annoying too with the strap thing and getting in and out of it when it is all slouchy and things falling all over each other rather than staying put. I know, I know, blasphemy to most, but it is how I feel. If I could get this color in another bag, I would drop this one in a hot second! So I can definitely see where you are coming from. The ONLY way that I can even use my bag is with a scarf on it too, because without it it is just a glorified expensive gym bag really, so I HAVE to have my polka dot scarf on her to make it appear more feminine and better looking. I mean NO OFFENSE to anyone else and their love of their Sabrina, it simply is not my be all end all bag like it is for some.

I know - between "the hatlady"'s scarves and then seeing your scarf on your Sabrina - I had to try it out. I originally though a scarf was too much w/all the hangtags on this bag, but yea it definitely does something to the look of the bag, in a good way!

Just because of the color, I'd keep her. I also have a couple of sabrinas in small. I love satchels, but they are not practical for me at all. When I haul my son out of the car, I m always afraid that he hits them with his shoes etc... I like to throw it on my shoulder and be done with it. But I don't like the long strap look, therefore I wear my sabrina only when I m going out and i don't need a shoulder bag. I love the looks, and therefore have a hard time to part, it took me long to figure out what I really like. Yesterday I was looking at the silver and rosegold sabrina, and I wanted it so bad, but I know that I can't have another "non functioning" bag for me, so I'd be better off with a madison hobo in the same color. I think just use her once in a while as "going out bag" and use your other bags more often...

Thanks for the insights, everyone. Its interesting to see how some people LOVE certains bags, while others dont. Its one of the things I love about this board - we all have good taste, yet we all have different tastes, too. And that is a good thing, otherwise we'd be seeing ourselves coming and going, all wearing the same bag!

I can tell you that while I love the look of my 2 Sabrina's one thing that quickly got on my nerves was having to hunt for things inside which is dark and things never stay where they started. My solution to this? A purseket. I know there is a thread about them here somewhere. I flipped mine inside out so the velcro would not be an issue against the satin lining and I fell in love with my bags all over again!

I have since taken to using them in my other bags too. They help unstructured bags hold their shape, make it easy to find things and helps to feed my bag switching obessesion so I can now swap bags in less than a minute. Not sure how I used my leather Carly without one for over a year.

That is a gorgeous bag. It looks adorable w/ the scarf on it--but you have to love it! That's the whole reason I won't get one--I'm not sure if I 'love' it or if I want one because it's the "it" Coach bag right now. So I've decided against it for the time being until I decide. I actually love the look of it w/ the longer strap though...lol. I've seen it on others and it looks like an awesome boho hobo...really cool! You'll have to let us know what you decide! Good luck! She really does look lovely all dressed up!

I am also one who didn't like the Sabrina when it first came out. I tend to like either a true shoulder bag style (Mandy, Ali, ergo hobo, zoe) or a large tote style (hamptons stripe tote, ergo tote) . I bought the Large Sabrina in Steel and have used it off an on but I will say the double straps get on my nerves after awhile. I tend to carry my Sabrina for a dressier occasion when i will carry it with the small handles and keep the large strap wrapped under the bag. I like the look of it that way a little better. For a day at the mall or running errands it drives me crazy and I need to go with an easy shoulder bag ( like Zoe). I switch my bags out alot, almost daily, depending on what I'm doing and what I'm wearing.

I never saw the appeal of the Sabrina, but I was in court today and opposing counsel had a pink sabrina on her arm when she walked in, and I now see the appeal of the bag, particularly for business wear. It's really classy and classic -- I couldn't stop looking at it and almost asked her if I could touch it.