Blake colors for F06?

Baghound, Blake is about the size of Sophia, it would be small if you are used to roomy bags like Stella.

Amethyst Blake is not quilted. I don't think Amethyst will available for quilted Blake, I can be wrong though. NM's Marc Jacobs booklet indicates the following colors for Quilted Blake: Black, Whiskey, Cashew, Mouse, Emerald (Graphite for Bowler as well)

The colors for Soft Calf bags are: Graphite, Emerald, Black, Amethyst, Whiskey, Linen, Charteuse

BagHound said:
Is the Amethyst Blake quilted or NOT quilted? I have tried on that style bag numerous times and just feel like it is small. Anyone else agree? I am so used to my roomy Stella!

sunshinesmilee said:
Is amethyst a Fall color? I so want a Blake in that color! I did see that lime color as well and it is beautiful!

Yes. The Fall colors for Soft Calf line include: Amethyst, Black, Charteuse, Emerald, Graphite, Linen, Whiskey.

Everyone, please feel free to update if there are more colors. =)

elongreach said:
I went to Nordies yesterday and they had the emerald color and the brown. I really wanted on in the dark purple color, but they said they weren't made in that color.

Elongreach, it's probably not available in your store yet?
I just called Nordstrom SCP, the SA I talked to was clueless about this color! =) She insisted that there's no Amethyst (in any style) at Nordstrom even though I told her that I saw Amethyst Zip Clutch & Bleecker last week! LOL!

I just got off the phone with someone from MJ boutique in Boston.
He said that Amethyst is available for all Soft Calf items except Blake & Large Multipocket! I can't believe it!!! Please tell me this isn't true!

ETA: Called NY store, I'm told that there will be Amethyst Blake & Large MP! YAY! MJ stores haven't received them yet.

BagLover26 said:
bag.lover, what NM had the quilted bowler in graphite? I called NM and they said their buyer didn't buy that color, I want to get it for my mom she loves the color.

I don't remember seeing new Bowler at NM Fashion Island (Newport Beach, CA) yet, their number is 949.759.1900 (ask for Tiffany in Handbags). MJ booklet at NM shows Bowler in DELIVERY 2 (6/15/06-8/15/06), I'm not sure if Graphite is one of the colors NM will be getting. Check out this thread for info on Fall 06 items:
http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/price-info-of-f06-bags-wallets-22974-3.html

OK, so now I'm confused. The MJ stores aren't going to carry the Amethyst Blake or do you mean that the blakes aren't available in Amethyst? And which NY store said they were going to have the Amethyst Blake? :shrugs:

thithi said:
OK, so now I'm confused. The MJ stores aren't going to carry the Amethyst Blake or do you mean that the blakes aren't available in Amethyst? And which NY store said they were going to have the Amethyst Blake? :shrugs:

Thithi, sorry for the confusion. Blake will come in Amethyst!
MJ Boston said Blake & Large MP won't come in Amethyst; I thought that was weird because it's one of the F06 colors for Soft Calf Leather line (styles from the Classic Collection are included). I called other MJ stores to make sure; MJ New York said that Amethyst Blake & Large MP were listed under a different section (later delivery maybe) so some SAs might have missed them & thought they won't be available.

I am so psyched that they are making the Blake in Whiskey! I love my Blake in black, and would love that bag in brown! OMG! And cannot wait to see the Amethyst!

And for anyone considering their first Blake- this bag is great for an everyday bag! I can fit everything I could possibly need into this bag, AND it fits nicely on my shoulder. I love mine!