Black Soho flap was stolen

Sorry to hear that happened to you. However, I would never ever leave my purse on the front seat on a car no matter what. If I really had to, I would lock it in my trunk. Don't mean to sound critical, I just think it's an "open invitation" to someone to break into your car
ITA but still, so sorry this happened to you. Even if a door is locked, they will smash the window to get it.

Soooo sorry this has happened to you! I hope that the jerk was just after the cash and can leave the bag and wallet at someplace where it can be retrieved. That being said, I hope this miserable mongrel will be caught and have cuffs slapped on his wrists for this!

Take care,

i'm sorry about your loss. goodness....another lesson not mentioned here was that you shouldn't leave a purse unattended in a car, nor any other stuff that looks expensive (i.e. sunglasses, ipods, phones, etc.). theives will always find a way to get to them even though if the door is locked.

Oh, I feel for you! I know what it's like to have a purse and all its contents stolen. The scumbag who stole my purse five years ago was never caught. Luckily, I'd photocopied all of my cards, front and back, so that it was easy to get in touch with all of the companies. I check my credit report twice per year, and I have my Social Security report mailed to me annually just so that I can monitor things. Nothing with my SSN number on it was stolen because I don't keep that card in my wallet, thank goodness! Still, with all the identity theft going on, I like to keep tabs on my reports.

Another thing to watch out for, which I noticed the other day while buying groceries, is leaving one's purse in the cart. I never, never, never do that because thieves can be quick, and the fact that cameras are all over the place doesn't seem to deter them. It sure would suck to get to the checkout line only to find that my wallet is missing!