Black Soho flap was stolen

steph_in_nh

Aug 26, 2007
South-Western New Hampshire
Im a job coach I go on site with people to help them work. While I was working monday someone stole my black leather soho flap. My new hamptons french purse wallet that I havnt even put pix up of was in there.It was on the front seat of my loaner car which I thought was locked. Im so angry it was such a huge hassel canceling all my accounts and getting a new lisence. I went to the police but I doubt they will retrieve my items. I kind of want to get a new wallet at least to replace that one. Im going to tilton in a few weeks so ill look. Dont let this happen to you guys lock your doors....I now double check each time I leave my car.

kattykay

sofa king sexy!
Jun 8, 2008
new jersey
oh that sucks. i hope they catch that ******* that stole it. if it makes you feel better they had alot of wallets at the outlet today

babysnowflake

babysnowflake
O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
The Jersey Shore
Sorry to hear that happened to you. However, I would never ever leave my purse on the front seat on a car no matter what. If I really had to, I would lock it in my trunk. Don't mean to sound critical, I just think it's an "open invitation" to someone to break into your car

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
California
I'm so sorry that happened to you and hope you find something fab to replace it. You just can't leave anything in your car anymore - locked or unlocked. I don't leave anything valuable in the car and I also make sure and put things that I'm going to leave in the car in the trunk before I go to where I'm going next so that someone won't watch me load all my stuff into the trunk and when I leave the car break in and steal all my stuff -- not to mention the damage to the car! I live in a very safe neighborhood in the burbs and my car is the one that get's parked in the driveway - 3 car garage, but DH's motorcycles take priority for the last space -- but I always keep my doors locked and don't leave anything valuable in there overnight.

Last edited:

kattykay

sofa king sexy!
Jun 8, 2008
new jersey
yeah i always hide my bag if i leave it in the car. i keep a blanket in there and if i leave it in there i put in on the floor in the back (tinited windows=harder to see) and then i put the blanket on top so no one sees, i dont like putting it in the trunk, b/c someone could see me and break in and grab it

xoxomandylyn

♥
May 24, 2008
Pennsylvania
^That's what I do! If I am leaving my purse in the car I lock it in the trunk. Too many people are dishonest and inconsiderate of others, unfortunately. =( I'm so sorry that happened to you, I can't imagine having my wallet stolen. Soooo many cards in there.

May 22, 2007
SoCal
yeah i always hide my bag if i leave it in the car. i keep a blanket in there and if i leave it in there i put in on the floor in the back (tinited windows=harder to see) and then i put the blanket on top so no one sees, i dont like putting it in the trunk, b/c someone could see me and break in and grab it
Yah me too I throw a sweatshirt over it. I never leave it in the open.

hobophantom

Feb 2, 2008
New England
Sorry to had this happen to you. Since I have an SUV I don't have a trunk, but when I went to the beach last Sunday, I put my bag on the back seat floor and covered it. I always make sure my car is locked and I have an alarm. As others have said, you cannot trust anyone these days. The temptation for a Coach bag can just be way too much for some people. Hope they find the creeps that did this.

beauty k addict

no. 45
O.G.
Jun 30, 2007
YEG
i'm so sorry this happened to you but next time if you do decide to leave your bag in the car put it in the trunk. that's what i do.. and look around before you actually do in case someone's watching. you never know!

Carley29

O.G.
Aug 12, 2007
Texas
Sorry someone stole your bag. I haven't had my bag stolen but someone did steal my identity one time and that was tough clearing that up. :hugs:

pursefan06

MC LOVER!!
O.G.
Feb 28, 2007
Illinois
As the victim of a stolen Soho also, I feel your pain. I hope even more that your identity is safe, this is a horrible situation, I hope it works out for you and they are caught!

bagladie112

Aug 2, 2008
ughhh that's just awful..people are such__________'s i'll let u fill in the blank...i could give some gr8 suggestions for their punishment...that's terrible!